+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minors application,unfulfilled PR conditions

El73

Oct 22, 2019
I gonna send my application together with my kids (15 and 12 years old),both have expired PR cards and do not live in Canada,they just landed 7 years ago and never back since that. As I understand they still hold PR status,so, logically I can apply and send they applications as minors ,but words about "unfulfilled pr conditions " confused me.
Could somebody explain me ,do they have chance to get sitizenship or our applications will be returned?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
An application for citizenship will trigger a review of permanent residence status. Their residency obligation breach will be discovered, and they may be determined to be ineligible to be citizens.

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
I gonna send my application together with my kids (15 and 12 years old),both have expired PR cards and do not live in Canada,they just landed 7 years ago and never back since that. As I understand they still hold PR status,so, logically I can apply and send they applications as minors ,but words about "unfulfilled pr conditions " confused me.
Could somebody explain me ,do they have chance to get sitizenship or our applications will be returned?
Just apply for yourself . Otherwise , their applications will hold yours back

ahmedsisy

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
But I have applied as a single applicant,so hope will get citizenship soon
Hi @El73
I have a question for you please because I am in the same situation exactly.
How could you renew their PR without fulfilling the conditions?
Did they come back to Canada?
And if you could renew the PR, why did you apply as a single?
I thought the PR was the only problem.

My child in the same conditions exactly and I'm so confused about it.

Best regards.

Last edited:

El73

Oct 22, 2019
Hi @El73
I have a question for you please because I am in the same situation exactly.
How could you renew their PR without fulfilling the conditions?
Did they come back to Canada?
And if you could renew the PR, why did you apply as a single?
I thought the PR was the only problem.

My child in the same conditions exactly and I'm so confused about it.

Best regards.
You have to apply for kids PR renewal on H & C ground and after this you all together may apply for citizenship

Reactions: ahmedsisy

ahmedsisy

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hi @El73

I have sent you a private message, I hope I am not bothering you with too many questions,
I am so sorry for that, but I am too confused for 3 months already, I even have consulted 3 immigration lawyers and I couldn't get a clear answer.
so I truly appreciate your help .