+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor Citizenship Refused!

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamlandvisa said:
I guess I shouldn't put myself in someone else's situation, but you guys are hilarious! Am I misleading?!!! I am trying to find happiness by helping poor newcomers. I can' believe you...
I don't want to question your motives/intention. You could direct them to this forum. Why be the mediation? You teach them to fish and do not catch it for them. Coz the next time they have trouble they are going to come back to you.

They may be able to explain their situation better than what you do. If you argue they are new comer then they have come this far, coming to this forum should not be that difficult.

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Nice catch, Scylla.

Gotta love this warning on their contact info:
NOTE: Dreamland Immigration is not affiliated with any office,organization or individual, inside or outside Canada and nor does it have any office or branch anywhere inside Canada or around the world.

SCAM ALERT!!!!
Stop posting people's website here, these guys have office and location, names and even pictures.

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
Or maybe you aren't even licensed / registered? That would make for a whole new kind of interesting...

Either way - lots of people we can report you to.

Tread carefully...
Who do you want to report? We don't even know each other here. you make me laugh with your keyboard battle you love to start... :D

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
I don't want to question your motives/intention. You could direct them to this forum. Why be the mediation? You teach them to fish and do not catch it for them. Coz the next time they have trouble they are going to come back to you.

They may be able to explain their situation better than what you do. If you argue they are new comer then they have come this far, coming to this forum should not be that difficult.
Dear Chikloo,

Most of these people (not All) do not even have basic education front heir home countries. They don't know english well and don't know how to use computer, let alone forum. We communicate with help of interpreter.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamlandvisa said:
Dear Chikloo,

Most of these people (not All) do not even have basic education front heir home countries. They don't know english well and don't know how to use computer, let alone forum. We communicate with help of interpreter.
Then please be even more cautious there are lot of immigration consultants/ attorney who will be willing to help poor people via settlement services for free or subsidized cost. Forum is for people who can distinguish between good and bad advice.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Dreamlandvisa said:
Dear Chikloo,

In that case there are several community services for free available for these people. Official channels. Official information. Free language programs. Legal aids (official) and a no-number more of services and helps through official and reliable sources.

A Forum is a very informal source of information. In several instances could do more harm than help, if you don't know what you are dealing with.

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
In that case there are several community services for free available for these people. Official channels. Official information. Free language programs. Legal aids (official) and a no-number more of services and helps through official and reliable sources.

A Forum is a very informal source of information. In several instances could do more harm than help, if you don't know what you are dealing with.
Thank you for your advise. I just checking with you guys to be more confident. Thank you.

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:

we do not have good experience with legal aid. They are mostly not experienced and fresh grads. They have little knowledge.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Dreamlandvisa said:
I guess I shouldn't put myself in someone else's situation, but you guys are hilarious! Am I misleading?!!! I am trying to find happiness by helping poor newcomers. I can' believe you...
Can't those newcomers create their own accounts and post their enquiries? It takes less than 2 minutes and its "free".

essy86

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
May 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dreamlandvisa said:
Maybe you're volunteering for a noble cause, but be upfront with both parties. Tell people here that you're asking for someone else, and tell your clients that you don't know the answer, but you'll try to find one.

And certainly never lash out at volunteers here trying to help each other. That's a certain way to get banned/ignored.