+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor changes between eAPR applications

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Hey, my first application was rejected and now I'm filling a second eAPR. In one of the fields I needed to specify my previous application number. However, I'm worried about minor differences in some dates across my applications.

Previously several travel dates were approximate - I was lacking documents with exact dates. Therefore, I have filled in those approximate travel dates (up to 5 days difference from reality) and did not mention in the LOE that those dates are approximations. Now for the second eAPR, I have managed to contact some of my friends who knew exact dates.

So I'm wondering, do I put new, precise dates in the eAPR with a LOE explaining that previous dates were imprecise (they can cross-reference applications)? Any chance this will get me banned for misrepresentation? Or is the safer option to just fill in previous (approximate) dates, and just mention in LOE that I do not remember exact dates?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I would recommend that you write exact dates and mention clearly in your LOE that you had made guesstimates of dates in your earlier application and now you had researched and gone through several sources to find exact dates of travel and accordingly have updated your new application with these corrected dates.