+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor application in progress and cannot download e-certificate

steffyc

Apr 23, 2017
We applied as a family group and had our oath on July 26. My husband and my application is now closed and we were able to download our certificate. However we are not able to download for our kid (who is under 14) and when checking his application, it says it is still in progress.
I had thought that when ours closed, the same would apply for our kid. I am not sure what to do at this point, can someone please guide? We already cut our PR card during the ceremony and we are planning to travel in November.

• Wow
Reactions: arunpers

thepharmaguy

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
We applied as a family group and had our oath on July 26. My husband and my application is now closed and we were able to download our certificate. However we are not able to download for our kid (who is under 14) and when checking his application, it says it is still in progress.
I had thought that when ours closed, the same would apply for our kid. I am not sure what to do at this point, can someone please guide? We already cut our PR card during the ceremony and we are planning to travel in November.
Hello...could you please confirm if you were able to download e-certificate for your kid...I am in similar situation

• Wow
Reactions: arunpers

arunpers

Mar 29, 2024
I was able to download the minor certificates today, about 4 business days after I was able to download mine.
Seems to be a norm for a delay between when parent and kids certificates are made available. Knowing how unpredictable and glitchy IRCC systems can be, it caused unnecessary worries.. glad the wait is over now.

umairmushtaq

May 29, 2018
i am in the same boat. Was it resolved. How?