+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

minister's notes to be filed

okann

Mar 21, 2023
Hi, When I went for the interview, I got my brown paper.The thing that caught my attention and wondered now. The person speaking to me in the interview said that her notes would be added to the file.And she wrote that she was satisfied with the evidence on the basis of.. What does it mean? Is it bad? Thank you

Reactions: Vikb989

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
This is fine. You just passed eligibility and you are now going to be referred to the IRB. That's not minister's note

Reactions: okann

okann

Mar 21, 2023
thank you for the answer. I am satisfied on the basis of the evidence about the accuracy of the claims. Minister's delegate?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, When I went for the interview, I got my brown paper.The thing that caught my attention and wondered now. The person speaking to me in the interview said that her notes would be added to the file.And she wrote that she was satisfied with the evidence on the basis of.. What does it mean? Is it bad? Thank you
Chill down bruh, the person interview you is an ircc employee and doesn't have anything to do with your claim, all your chances is on IRB, the note he make good or bad, no one cares about it at IRB.

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
Look at the titles of the threads
Hello canuck78

Every less complex claim goes under file review process? i mean, are there any differences between about less complex claims and file review process?
Some people submit docs without certificate of readiness. is this usual?

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
I have same concern. When i went there he was asking me questions about my past which is not even relevant to my case now and he was noting everything down on a piece of paper and said that i will need all the documents later. And that documents is not possible as i have left the country and there is no way i can get it back. He was just so annoying. And telling me to be truthful. As if i m lying for something.we got our RPCD but still i m concern about his notes? If anyone have any idea please share your thoughts.