+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ministerial Instructions (Healthcare)

habibi007

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
EXPERT OPINION NEEDED PLS
(MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS)

This is from the ministerial instructions of last Healthcare Draw.

Member of category
3(1) An eligible foreign national is a member of the category established in section 2 if they are not a member of the class referred to in paragraph 2(d) of the Express Entry Instructions and if they meet the following requirements:

within the three-year period preceding the day on which the category was established, they have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least six months of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in one of the occupations referred to in the table of this section;
during that period of work experience they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and
during that period of work experience they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.
(2) Despite subsection (1), an eligible foreign national is not a member of the category established in section 2 if the work experience described in paragraphs (1)(a) to (c) was not accumulated within the three-year period preceding the date the officer receives their application for permanent residence.

At first it says;

that the there should be atleast 6 months of continuous work experience in last 3 years preceding the date of ITA

Then it says;

The work experience should be accumulated within the 3 years preceding the officer receives application (I'm assuming it's the date of AOR, am I right?)

My confusion;

At the time of AOR, does it mean that whole work experience should be within 3 year period?? OR atleast 6 months of work OR even if one day of work falls within 3 year period preceding AOR date, you are eligible?

Also what is "paragraph 2(d) of the Express Entry Instructions" it is referring to in the start.

PLS HELP