+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Military service and RPRF

aknmhb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
I got the same words in ADR requesting a renewed passport. That also made me excited but till now it’s been one week with no update beside ”We are reviewing the documents you provided”. I shouldn’t have taken their wording so seriously.
Me too, shouldn't have

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hello All.
Glad to share the right platform now.
AOR Nov 16 2021
Alberta PNP from India.
Last ADR Submitted was Military Service form on 12 Oct 2022.
Current status”3 Nov 2022,we are reviewing the documents you uploaded.”
It has been 5 months no updates yet.
GCMS ordered on 1 Sep 2022,not received yet.
Raised a webform to IRCC on 1 March and received acknowledgment mail on 6 March 2023.Waiting for their response.
Finally,Tried to link my application to new IRCC Application Tracker.Not successful as they are currently tracking only sponsorship application.
Left no stones unturned

Last edited:

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Successfully linked my application to the IRCC tracker.Very helpful.
Status shows-
Eligibility completed.
Medical completed.
Background verification in progress.
Biometrics completed.

aknmhb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Successfully linked my application to the IRCC tracker.Very helpful.
Status shows-
Eligibility completed.
Medical completed.
Background verification in progress.
Biometrics completed.
For me it's been a month with the same status, and I have no idea how long more I should wait for a decision.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
For me it's been a month with the same status, and I have no idea how long more I should wait for a decision.
I totally agree.But here is where we are helpless.All these tools are helpful to know at what stage of processing we are.According to the Application history shown in the tracker my background verification is In progress since Sep 16 2022 I.e. almost 6 months now.

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
I totally agree.But here is where we are helpless.All these tools are helpful to know at what stage of processing we are.According to the Application history shown in the tracker my background verification is In progress since Sep 16 2022 I.e. almost 6 months now.
I also have the same timelines. The application tracker is also not helpful as it just says eligibility completed whereas “completed” and “passed” are different things.

The system is so non transparent that we really can’t do anything other than waiting.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I also have the same timelines. The application tracker is also not helpful as it just says eligibility completed whereas “completed” and “passed” are different things.

The system is so non transparent that we really can’t do anything other than waiting.
We have MET the eligibility but the status will change to PASSED / NOT PASSED depending on the background verification.

Reactions: TyB2012

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
We have MET the eligibility but the status will change to PASSED / NOT PASSED depending on the background verification.
Alright. But this background verification is taking a lifetime. One can not plan anything in future, it’s just like being on their mercy and keep on checking your account daily for an update.

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Order CBSA notes to see if you are under security screening if it’s been more than three months after eligibility passed.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Alright. But this background verification is taking a lifetime. One can not plan anything in future, it’s just like being on their mercy and keep on checking your account daily for an update.
Totally agree with you.When did you submit your Military form to the IRCC.Your’s is an Outland application or inland.

Can3223

Sep 2, 2022
Totally agree with you.When did you submit your Military form to the IRCC.Your’s is an Outland application or inland.
I am from India. I have submitted service details twice once in Sep 22 and again on 15 Nov 22 as part of the Schedule A.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR 16 Nov 2021
Medical complete
Biometric complete
Eligibility complete
BG Verification In Progress since 16 Sep 2022
Recent ADR 19 April 2023 second medical request for my spouse and son.
Finally some movement in my case after a wait of 7 months.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I am from India. I have submitted service details twice once in Sep 22 and again on 15 Nov 22 as part of the Schedule A.
No activity in my case since 7 nov 2022.Background verification in progress since Sep16 2022.Now new ADR 19 April 2023 second medical request for my spouse and son.
Finally some movement in my case after a wait of 7 months.Any update at your end????

Last edited: