Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Hubby would fly latest by 10th Feb. I & kid either by Mar or May-2014
Please approach NDVO first through registered letter & then personally...they may issue VISA within a week if you visit them mentioning the details.

I am not an expert, however approaching through registered letter was followed by me & approaching personally NDVO after registered letter was mentioned on one of the threads of this forum.

Hope it helps...

Regards
Mano

MWSGWMWMW said:
Hi Forum Members,

I need some advice from the experts and would appreciate the inputs. I have traveled from Canada to India as CIC-ND asked me to submit my passports and medical. The same has been submitted 40 days back but till today there has been no status update. I mentioned in my previous posts that since 5 weeks I am not able to see my status on ECAS as the online system is not recognizing me with my details. The last I saw 5 weeks ago was that Medical has been received and since then no more login to ECAS happening.

I am worried as my son is missing his school and almost half of his semester is gone now......I want to know if I go to CIC-ND and pull my passports, go back to Canada (as I have valid WP) and then return back to India when CIC is done with their background checks, as I believe my file is currently going through that stage.

Please advise if pulling passports in middle of criminal background checks is advisable or not?? Any other piece of advise is more than welcome.

aasim_sak

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAY-2010 In Process......: 07-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
20-JAN-2011
Med's Request
10-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
04-JULY-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-JANUARY-2014
LANDED..........
I hope in May 2014
Manogyan said:
Please approach NDVO first through registered letter & then personally...they may issue VISA within a week if you visit them mentioning the details.

I am not an expert, however approaching through registered letter was followed by me & approaching personally NDVO after registered letter was mentioned on one of the threads of this forum.

Hope it helps...

Regards
Mano

Hey Manogyan,

Can you tell me what we have to write in the registered letter. I want to find out what they are doing with my passport for 5 months.
And if they didnt want to work on my case why did they ask my passport in june.

Makes no sense for me. I hope the registered letter will get me my answers.

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
Dear All,

I just checked my ecas and the status shown WITHDRAWN. Inside the link it shows "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I don't understand this. My medicals was done in March 13 and received by visa office in April 13. They requested passports in july and I sent in july 13 itself. Now after passports request, RPRF paid why it shows WITHDRAWN?

Could this be an error or clerical mistake?

I don't have any agent and I never withdrawn my application. My passports were sent in July 13 and in my GCMS which I received in August, it was clearly mentioned that meds passed, awarded points 81 with a remark that "A review by supervisor pending".

I don't understand why "WITHDRAWN" on the link and inside "A decision made has been made....."?

jesusiloveu

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
feb 6
Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on 13 oct,got visa on October 24,2013
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
Hai friends gudmrng

jesusiloveu

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
feb 6
Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
Hai friends gudmrng.

vcheru

Dec 15, 2013
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here.. I have applied to NDVO in FSW2 cat and now they asked me for MR,PP and RPRF request. Have following questions, really appreciate, your advice

1) As I am already in Canada, I assume, only way to send passport to Delhi is via some friend/relative. Let me know, if any other way to send passports via VFS or etc ?

2) for paying RPRF : Can i pay 2x $490 ( self + spouse) via bank draft from any Canadian bank ? ( ex: Scotia /TD) in favor of 'Receiver general for canada' ? I am confused with 'payable at New delhi' - do I need to check with local/canada bank - or ask for it to be made payable at new delhi/ india

Thanks for your advice in advance ..

jesusiloveu

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
feb 6
Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
andamanhunk said:
Very Good morning/Evening Jesusiloveu!!!
Hai andaman how r u?

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
vcheru said:
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here.. I have applied to NDVO in FSW2 cat and now they asked me for MR,PP and RPRF request. Have following questions, really appreciate, your advice

1) As I am already in Canada, I assume, only way to send passport to Delhi is via some friend/relative. Let me know, if any other way to send passports via VFS or etc ?

2) for paying RPRF : Can i pay 2x $490 ( self + spouse) via bank draft from any Canadian bank ? ( ex: Scotia /TD) in favor of 'Receiver general for canada' ? I am confused with 'payable at New delhi' - do I need to check with local/canada bank - or ask for it to be made payable at new delhi/ india

Hi plz share ur full time line . r u recieved MR now?

vcheru

Dec 15, 2013
Yes, I received medical request on Nov 26th 2013. I completed MR on 5th dec, but still so far ECAS does not show any update.
I need to send my passports and RPRF by Jan 9th 2014.

Could someone please update on my questions above ?

himalayan

Jul 23, 2013
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
Med's Request
18-02-2013
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
God-Christ-Guru will answer
LANDED..........
God-Christ-Guru will answer
vcheru said:
Hi Guys,

1. If CHC advised you to make courier arrangement through VFS (see your medical papers), only then VFS will accept your request. Otherwise go through DHL or FedEx(they may need written application to authorized the courier agency to bring your passport). And before send your passport back to Canada CHC will advice where to collect your pp.
2. Yes..you can make the drafts from any Canadian Bank in favor of Receiver General for Canada.

Thanks.

shef

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
File Transfer...
18-05-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-09-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Booked for 17th April 2014
Hi vcheru,

As per Indian Law it is illigal to send passports via courier or other means. Hence, if yourself cannot come back to Indai and submit then your friends may be your only option, though not recommended officially.
For your second query, ask any of your friends in India to make a DD payable to CHC in Indian Rupees payable at Delhi.

Now one more important thing about your passport. You may not know how long it may take for them to return your passports back. You can do a inquiry with them and request that you may want to submit your passport later on once your background and criminality check is completed as you are in Canada. I think this is possible. Else you may end up not having your PP for even 1 year or more as few of the forum members. So, try to buy time from them.

Shef
vcheru said:
Hi Guys,

murugan426

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131, 0113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
14-05-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2014 EXPIRY 26.06.2014
LANDED..........
hai,

still you are expecting the passport back I am counting the days now 53,54,55,.....

any pending documents you need to submit or what...?

when you received the last communication from NDVO...?

thanks
muru

aasim_sak said:
Hey Manogyan,

Can you tell me what we have to write in the registered letter. I want to find out what they are doing with my passport for 5 months.
And if they didnt want to work on my case why did they ask my passport in june.

Makes no sense for me. I hope the registered letter will get me my answers.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jesusiloveu said:
Hai andaman how r u?
Hi,

I am very good, except for the Visa delay! Did you already land or if not, when are you planning? your timeline says sometime in Dec!

jesusiloveu

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
feb 6
Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
andamanhunk said:
Hi,

I am very good, except for the Visa delay! Did you already land or if not, when are you planning? your timeline says sometime in Dec!
Dear friend,we landed on 5th dec. Dnt wry evryday i am prayng for those who r waiting for visa.takecare