+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MI-1 Pakistani applicants medical completed, waiting for PPR1 - PPR2

Ijlal baba

Nov 20, 2012
trigeminal77 said:
we all r pleased to help eachother.... :)
Asalam u aliakum aw rehmatulah, My name is abid khatib, I am new to this forum since I am in process of canadian immgeration I want to share my process status to get better understanding of remaing trouble,

- I submitted my application in oct 2009
- Updated forms and landing money along with updated police certificates and photographs were submitted on 16 Nov-2012
- Asked to wait for medical request.
- I want to know what is next in the process.

Is just I have to wait for medical or there is any more surprises, can anybody help me in this regards

Ijlal baba

Nov 20, 2012
Asalam u aliakum aw rehmatulah, My name is abid khatib, I am new to this forum since I am in process of canadian immgeration I want to share my process status to get better understanding of remaing trouble,

- I submitted my application in oct 2009
- Updated forms and landing money along with updated police certificates and photographs were submitted on 16 Nov-2012
- Asked to wait for medical request.
- I want to know what is next in the process.

Is just I have to wait for medical or there is any more surprises, can anybody help me in this regards

birds

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Muhammadk said:
Name Med Expiry Date VO Last CSI date Last CSI Reply PPR-1

Drooza 25/12/2012
Tahir Rahman Nov-12

Oz 30/01/2012 12-Nov

Thunder Feb-13 07-Dec

Wali 13/03/2013 NMP B/G Checks Outstanding
SLEO 22 Mar/14 Aug 2012
A-Mannan 27-Mar-12 11/12/2012 File Pending Review
Samsung 94 30-Mar-13
hotrockloveu 31-Mar-13

MuhammadK 24-Apr-13 NMP 14-Nov-12 B/G Checks Outstanding
sunasir Apr-13
Pithuda Apr-13 MCH B/G Checks Outstanding
Khipak Apr-13 JMR Further B/G Required
Sarfarosh 10-Apr-13
addiction123 12-Apr-13 JMR 15-Nov-12 File Pending Review
rfasihi Apr-13
cut 16-Apr-13 Pretoria 01-Aug-12 B/G Checks Outstanding

Kadnan 11-May-13

Azmat 12-Jun-13

Icy-Canada 20-Nov-12 JMR Initial B/G Checks received
birds june -13 3-12-12 B/G checks are in process

Total Applicants uptil now in the list 20

March Applicants Waiting for PPRs 05
April Applicants 08
Others 07

Muhammadk

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2009
Doc's Request.
All sent with the application
AOR Received.
13-11-2009
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-04-2012
Passport Req..
PPR in March
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah on 4 April in Toronto came back after 2 weeks
samsung94 said:
Finally by the Grace of Almighty Allah

I have received PPR-1 TODAY
ALHUMDULLILAH.. Plz pray for your remaining brothers and sisters that they get this good news soon as well..AMEEN

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Respected forum members
Its urgent as I have received my ppr1 email from chc London on 7th December, but I received email from my lawyer in Canada that" your visa will be ready to pick up after 10 days when I will send consent letter to chc.so kindly pay your final fee installment." is this situation faced by any forum members who hired a lawyer or consultant or will I receive ppr2 without his consent letter as I received ppr1? waiting for your reply.
Regards

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In this all waiting period after medicals..i.e over 9 months....when everyone else was getting theirs ppr1-ppr2 and I was waiting....alot of times I went into depression....mood swings...but there was onlyone thing which made my days passed....and that was belief... belief in Allah....
And how I found belief? The answer is questioning myself, that why this is happening and what actually is happening...
The answer I got was through Allah's indicators....
And what r the indicators?
I found the indicators in the month of jan-april 2012....and the indicator was the medicals....that means Allah is willing for my move to Canada...If Allah was not willing, than why I was not in the list of applicants who were refused just due to lame excuse of their duties miss match....And then why I was not in the list of applicants who received 6-12 months waiting letter....
The answer/indicator was through medicals I received....
And then the long wait....And why the wait....when indicators are positive...
the answer was, When God has chosen me among the many unfortunate applicants, to be in the best country of the world, than defiantly He must have chosen the best time for me too to be in that country....

But still being human, got worried n depressed many times....

soon everyone will be sharing their good news....Inshallah...

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thunder said:
Respected forum members
Its urgent as I have received my ppr1 email from chc London on 7th December, but I received email from my lawyer in Canada that" your visa will be ready to pick up after 10 days when I will send consent letter to chc.so kindly pay your final fee installment." is this situation faced by any forum members who hired a lawyer or consultant or will I receive ppr2 without his consent letter as I received ppr1? waiting for your reply.
Regards
Dear Thunder...
I have very little knowledge...
What I think, if your consultant is a registered consultant, and you have a contract with him, he MAY can lodge a complaint of yours to lvo, that u r not paying his fees....
On the other hand if you have paid or not paid, you can email london visa office that kindly send ppr2 to u directly....

My consultant is a registered consultant, practicing in Pakistan....unfortunatly I dont have good terms with him....
I have emailed LVO several times directly on my status update, and they replied me....even when my originals docs were not returned , i emailed them and they said on xx.xx.xxxx date we have sent ur originals to ur consultant...contact ur consultant...

Seniors can comment better...Qorax can be helpful....

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And u may email LVO and tell them that my final installment is due, consultant is saying...so n so....so if ppr2 is ready should i pay him....

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

IN MARCH. 2013 I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY LVO TO SUBMIT, RPRF, PC AND MR AND I SENT OUT ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND WERE RECEIVED BYVO ON 29 MAY, 2013. TODAY I NOTICED A CHANGE IN MY E-CAS STATUS. THERE IS ADDITIONAL SENTENCE $ciccic_office_id$ WERE ADDED AND INSTEAD REMOVING LONDON VO.

NOW IT READS:

We received your application for permanent residence on April XX, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May XX , 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the $ciccic_office_id$ office on May XX , 2009. The $ciccic_office_id$ office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October XX , 2009.

We transferred your application to the $ciccic_office_id$ office on June 30, 2010. The $ciccic_office_id$ office may contact you.

COULD ANY HAVE SUCH CHANGE IN THEIR E-CASE, OR WHATS GOING ON....COMMENTS PLEASE !

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a July 2014 applicant.. got PER in November and MR + RPRF + PPR1 in March 2015.. 3rd line was updated in March too..

Today my ECAS show "Decision Made" with fourth line updated but I have not yet received PPR2 .. can anyone plz explain what this means? Has my application been unfortunately rejected or have I been approved the visa?? Plz help