+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

ZaCormyr

Jan 23, 2013
cicconfused said:
Have you received the ARC request yet?
haha I wish! No, we just got a request for the Notice of Decision from the Immigration Refugee Board. My wife´s claim was abandoned. But they still send out that notice. Which we don´t have, so we just sent a fax today requesting a copy of that notice. We are lucky actually, I only learned they wanted this document because I emailed asking for a status update since the Canada Immigration website only states that they have received the application here in Mexico lol. They informed us that they emailed back in November requesting the Notice of Decision and gave us 30 days to provide it... thankfully they are giving us another 30 days. We never got that email in November.. so not sure what happened there. Because her refugee claim is old now, tis in the archive and will take a week for them to get it ready. Thankfully my brother is willing to pick it up at the office and DHL it here, otherwise they would snail mail it and then it could be DHL´d. Anyways.. Not sure what is next. Hopefully no more documents regarding the refugee thing. We shall see...

cicconfused

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
09 January 2014 & 14 March 2014 (ARC)
AOR Received.
04 November 2013
File Transfer...
13 September 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21 April 2014
LANDED..........
07 July 2014
ZaCormyr said:
haha I wish! No, we just got a request for the Notice of Decision from the Immigration Refugee Board. My wife´s claim was abandoned. But they still send out that notice. Which we don´t have, so we just sent a fax today requesting a copy of that notice. We are lucky actually, I only learned they wanted this document because I emailed asking for a status update since the Canada Immigration website only states that they have received the application here in Mexico lol. They informed us that they emailed back in November requesting the Notice of Decision and gave us 30 days to provide it... thankfully they are giving us another 30 days. We never got that email in November.. so not sure what happened there. Because her refugee claim is old now, tis in the archive and will take a week for them to get it ready. Thankfully my brother is willing to pick it up at the office and DHL it here, otherwise they would snail mail it and then it could be DHL´d. Anyways.. Not sure what is next. Hopefully no more documents regarding the refugee thing. We shall see...
That's funny, we just got the same request. But the annoying thing is that we had included in it our original application package. I emailed Mexico and explained that (and attached the documents too). There response was that no further action was needed from us at this point. I hate these long delays. Hopefully the ARC request will be next for both of us! Would love to hear when you get it, and vice versa, I will let you know when we hear as well.

tweetybird

Star Member
Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014. Sponsor Approval : June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
PGR: august 5, 2014
File Transfer...
June 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 7, 2014
Passport Req..
October 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made: Nov 6,2014
LANDED..........
Nov 20, 2014
Can someone please clarify the size of photos needed for your medical in mexico city? Passport size x 4 ?

ZaCormyr

Jan 23, 2013
cicconfused said:
That's funny, we just got the same request. But the annoying thing is that we had included in it our original application package. I emailed Mexico and explained that (and attached the documents too). There response was that no further action was needed from us at this point. I hate these long delays. Hopefully the ARC request will be next for both of us! Would love to hear when you get it, and vice versa, I will let you know when we hear as well.
Well, we have not done the interview yet. Because of this refugee stuff, I´m sure an interview will be necessary.

Does someone know at what point the ARC is done? I believe it is done after the PR has been accepted no? But to me that doesn´t make sense, why would they accept the PR but then possibly deny the ARC? Just need some clarification on that and can't seem to find it online. Thanks.

ZaCormyr

Jan 23, 2013
tweetybird said:
Can someone please clarify the size of photos needed for your medical in mexico city? Passport size x 4 ?
From what I can find online, tis 4 passport photos yeah. Can´t remember what my wife had to get lol.

lheff

Nov 13, 2013
Hi friends,

I needed some guidance from you today. My wife received a further documentation request from CIC. She was requested to deliver the PGR Police Certificate or "Datos Registrales" The day they she received this email she was informed that a letter from their office was delivered and if after 30 days she does not received it she should notify them. Well, it has been 25 days and we have not received their official letter, does any one have had the same experience with this? would this letter come in the last day, or should we have to send the prepaid airway bill to avoid any delays?

Thanks!

cmartin

Jan 7, 2014
lheff said:
Hi friends,

I needed some guidance from you today. My wife received a further documentation request from CIC. She was requested to deliver the PGR Police Certificate or "Datos Registrales" The day they she received this email she was informed that a letter from their office was delivered and if after 30 days she does not received it she should notify them. Well, it has been 25 days and we have not received their official letter, does any one have had the same experience with this? would this letter come in the last day, or should we have to send the prepaid airway bill to avoid any delays?

Thanks!
Hi,
We sent the prepaid airway bill few days after received that letter and it took almost four weeks to receive the special letter. I suggest you to write them in 5 days if you have not received anything.

lheff

Nov 13, 2013
cmartin said:
Hi,
We sent the prepaid airway bill few days after received that letter and it took almost four weeks to receive the special letter. I suggest you to write them in 5 days if you have not received anything.
Hi cmartin,

I appreciate very much your response, I will wait for the 5 days and contact them if nothing was received. I appreciate very much your kind response.

Sincerely,

lheff

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
It took like 4 weeks for me to get the letter and I sent the waybill too.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweetybird said:
Call the doctor's office to get the latest info. Once they move to eMedical, none should be required ;)

FooF

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
09-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
lheff said:
Hi friends,

Thanks!
Hello.
If they said they sent it wait for the 30 days. If not, notified them.
Didnt you send the waybill already? which part of Mexico is your wife in? Im asking to know why the delays.

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
We got PPR today!!!. So Happy :D Thanks God!!!

FooF

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
09-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
gamyover said:
Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

Tna

Jan 22, 2014
gamyover said:
Congratulation. :)
Please tell me if the ecas was changed, i have the same timeline like you, and i my ecas the last update yesterday is :

We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2014.

Thank you

cmartin

Jan 7, 2014
Tna said:
Congratulation. :)
Please tell me if the ecas was changed, i have the same timeline like you, and i my ecas the last update yesterday is :

We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2014.

Thank you
Congratulation! That's a good news.

How much time it took beetween the GPR request and the PPR?

Thanks!