Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Frida19 said:
Hi :) thankz for the info ! I have another question .. the email u can contac them to is the one that comes in the letter they send to my husband ? :) :)
Your welcome!
No. You have to send it through a link on the embassy or the cic website. Its called a "case specific enquiry". If you send it from anywhere else they wont answer it.

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
ARC REQUEST 21-02-14 ARC SEND 26-02-14
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
26 -03-2014 PASSPORT SEND 26-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
LeisaP said:
Your welcome!
No. You have to send it through a link on the embassy or the cic website. Its called a "case specific enquiry". If you send it from anywhere else they wont answer it.

Oh ok , are you almost done wit your process ? :) :)

rachelleds

Apr 1, 2013
Ok so I have another question and only because i'm totally paranoid about this whole process. Do we know how soon the embassy would deny you permanent residency if they were going to do it? Would they make you go through the whole process before they told you?
For instance, my husbands file has been in process since January 2012....we have had problems with getting the pgr certificate (we finally got it and sent it last week) and have had to redo medicals. Do you think that within this time they would have already denied us, and not given us these extensions? I'm talking about a years worth of extensions. We've been very very lucky.
I'm just getting a little nervous...I'm wondering how close we are to being done this whole thing.

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
rachelleds said:
Ok so I have another question and only because i'm totally paranoid about this whole process. Do we know how soon the embassy would deny you permanent residency if they were going to do it? Would they make you go through the whole process before they told you?
For instance, my husbands file has been in process since January 2012....we have had problems with getting the pgr certificate (we finally got it and sent it last week) and have had to redo medicals. Do you think that within this time they would have already denied us, and not given us these extensions? I'm talking about a years worth of extensions. We've been very very lucky.
I'm just getting a little nervous...I'm wondering how close we are to being done this whole thing.
if there is no reason to deny you, like all the security is passed and evidence is sufficient you should be fine regardless of how slow they are working on your process. our consultant told us they usually wont ask u to redo a medical until they are sure they will approve you. if they are still hesitant they usually leave redoing the medical to the end or wont ask for it at all. for instance we were asked to redo our medical 6 months after it expired but right before they asked for our arc which is the final part of our process.

I wouldn't be worried if I were you, our process has been going on since jan 2012 aswell. sometimes it just takes a lot longer for other people depending on various things like u were saying the pgr took a long time to get so that's causing you some delays. :)

Dazz13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2012
AOR Received.
5-10-2012
File Transfer...
2-11-2012
Med's Done....
8-11-2012
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 1st, 2013
LANDED..........
April 17, 2013
Frida19 said:
Hi :) thankz !! I have another question once the application is send to the mexican embassy can they still refuse it ? & if the embassy never contacts me how will I knoe when to get the non criminal record thing ? ! Sorry lol this is all new to us and we are a bit stress about with because we dont really know what are the next steps
ok, I hope I understood you well. after the sponsorer has been approved I believe they should uphold that decision and move onto reviewing the legal, criminal and relationship details along with medical info...at least thats what I've been seeing so far. the Embassy will email you information when needed...so check emails daily, I was kinda crazy and spent a lot of time looking to see if there were any updates online...I recommend you check in the afternoons...if there are updates you will find them there. when the Embassy reviews the information I believe they want to know about the history of the sponsored as well as the relationship itself...and if it is genuine, so I hope you provided evidence to see that!

our process was pretty good and I have to say we were lucky...it started early October and we were approved mid March...today we will receive the passports with the visa's (I saw the tracking from DHL online)...gracias a dios!

good luck mana!

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
Dazz13 said:
ok, I hope I understood you well. after the sponsorer has been approved I believe they should uphold that decision and move onto reviewing the legal, criminal and relationship details along with medical info...at least thats what I've been seeing so far. the Embassy will email you information when needed...so check emails daily, I was kinda crazy and spent a lot of time looking to see if there were any updates online...I recommend you check in the afternoons...if there are updates you will find them there. when the Embassy reviews the information I believe they want to know about the history of the sponsored as well as the relationship itself...and if it is genuine, so I hope you provided evidence to see that!

our process was pretty good and I have to say we were lucky...it started early October and we were approved mid March...today we will receive the passports with the visa's (I saw the tracking from DHL online)...gracias a dios!

good luck mana!
Apperently my file was already send to the mexican embassy , so we were just worried because we did not recived anything yet & when I try checking the status of our application online it does not shows anything :S should we wait longer before we hear from the embassy ? or before it shows anything online ? sorry lol Im just freaking out about it ! :'( & thats awesome you really got lucky !

Good luck to you too !! ;)

rachelleds

Apr 1, 2013
Thank you LeisaP! it's great to have other people wo are going through the same thing, and have insight on all matters.

rachelleds

Apr 1, 2013
Does the embassy contact you by email about the ppr?
I'm so very anxious. I know its only been a few days since we submited our PGR clearance but they have had our file for so long and been waiting on us to get them this last piece of paper work. I'm hoping they just want to "get rid" of my husbands file as soon as possible. Any thoughts?

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
rachelleds said:
Does the embassy contact you by email about the ppr?
I'm so very anxious. I know its only been a few days since we submited our PGR clearance but they have had our file for so long and been waiting on us to get them this last piece of paper work. I'm hoping they just want to "get rid" of my husbands file as soon as possible. Any thoughts?
Hi :) how long did it took for them to ask you for your PGR ? ! :)

rachelleds

Apr 1, 2013
Frida19 said:
Hi :) how long did it took for them to ask you for your PGR ? ! :)
Our file was received at their office August 2011, they asked for PGR december 2011, but we were unable to get it because my husband had a problem with his military card. It took us a very long time to get everything in order. So they asked us again for the PGR January of this year. We were finally able to get it and sent it in March 26th. So I'm hoping that they've had time to look at everything else and will request ppr soon. My husband can't wait any longer. He hasn't seen me or our daughter in 10 months...every day is getting harder and harder for him. I really hope we hear back this week...but I don't know if that's just wishful thinking. I don't know what anybody else thinks about this....

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
rachelleds said:
Our file was received at their office August 2011, they asked for PGR december 2011, but we were unable to get it because my husband had a problem with his military card. It took us a very long time to get everything in order. So they asked us again for the PGR January of this year. We were finally able to get it and sent it in March 26th. So I'm hoping that they've had time to look at everything else and will request ppr soon. My husband can't wait any longer. He hasn't seen me or our daughter in 10 months...every day is getting harder and harder for him. I really hope we hear back this week...but I don't know if that's just wishful thinking. I don't know what anybody else thinks about this....
Did they send u an email or a letter , letting you know they recived your application at the embassy ? & I know what you mean I been in a long distance relationship with my husband for 2 years and this year we finally started this whole process ! It is very stress full and hard but stay possitive I don´t think they will take much longer ! its a long process with an amazing reward at the end !

rachelleds

Apr 1, 2013
They never sent us any letter letting us know they had received the application. The first time we heard from them was when they sent us an email telling us to get the medical done and also that they were seding the letter for the pgr request in the mail. We never got that letter. We had to send them a prepaid envelope so they could send it to us via dhl.
My husband is having such a hard time now that we know we are at the end of this process. I think this last little bit of waiting is going to be the hardest and the most desperate for him. He's very frustrated with everything right now and feels so discouraged. Hopefully we hear something from them soon or he is going to go crazy...

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
rachelleds said:
They never sent us any letter letting us know they had received the application. The first time we heard from them was when they sent us an email telling us to get the medical done and also that they were seding the letter for the pgr request in the mail. We never got that letter. We had to send them a prepaid envelope so they could send it to us via dhl.
My husband is having such a hard time now that we know we are at the end of this process. I think this last little bit of waiting is going to be the hardest and the most desperate for him. He's very frustrated with everything right now and feels so discouraged. Hopefully we hear something from them soon or he is going to go crazy...
Oh that sucks I thought they had to send an email to let people know they had received the application , I know it is really hard but you are almost at the end which is great just be possitive I beat they are going to contac you soon I don't really know what is next after they ask for your PGR I just started all this process and I Understand how your husband is feeling but you guys are almost over !

muchacha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala.. now Mexico?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
16-12-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2012
Farfelu said:
thanks, muchacha! I think you should be getting news pretty soon if we go by our own timeline, our app was received by CPC-M on June 1st/12, sponsor approved Oct 12/12, VO AOR Dec 4/12, "In Process" Jan 17/13, PPR Mar 26/13. So that's more or less 9 months with two weeks since filing, considering that we "lost" approximately 2 months because our medicals expired and they decided to request new ones.

Anyways I'd say keep your fingers crossed that you will receive your passport request in the next few days, just keep checking your email box or the address you entered in your IMM 0008!
Farfelu I think you are a fortune teller! We got the PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still can't believe it! Thanks to everyone for all the help over the last 8 months & hang in there for those still waiting. :) :)

Farfelu

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-JUN-2012
Doc's Request.
01-AUG-2012
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
12-OCT-2012
Med's Request
01-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
30-AUG-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-APR-2013
muchacha said:
Farfelu I think you are a fortune teller! We got the PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still can't believe it! Thanks to everyone for all the help over the last 8 months & hang in there for those still waiting. :) :)
Yay!!!! that's great news muchacha!! time to celebrate! well i'm no fortune teller just went by my logic looking at your timeline and compared it to ours. So are you sending your PP by DHL? where are you located? my wife wasn't able to send her PP with DHL from El Salvador, they did not offer that service so she went UPS, and when tracking the package it shows it already arrived in Mexico!

So we share the joy with you and everybody else going through these last stages. Congratulations!