+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

brizzha

Feb 6, 2018
Some people who have had interviews have reported that the field that says "an interview is not required" never changes or it changes right when they get an interview date. Basically, you will know if you need an interview by email before seeing anything online. Mexico VO has been backed up for a while now, some people are still waiting from early 2017.
Thank you, yes I applied 2016 so hopefully they will hurry.
I wouldn't mind the wait if I was able to leave the country with my husband for a week just to go to Mexico but it is hard when you can't leave.

Hopefully everything will go fast

lynncita

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
Doc's Request.
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Hello everybody! Is there anybody who is applying with for outland spousal visa with Mexico City as their processing office who are in the earlier stages? My application is still in Mississauga I believe, but just looking to connect with any group in a similar situation. I have my information on the spreadsheet but there don't appear to be many going through Mexico City that participates on the spreadsheet... so just checking, thanks!

Reactions: Joron

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Does anyone know if the Criminal Record can be printed off online? According to this link.

http://tramitespublicos.info.ve/certificado-de-antecedentes-penales/

I just printed the Criminal Record of my wife. But I don't know if its allowed to be used or not. I submitted to my lawyer so far and just waiting for approval. I also heard some venezuelans need to have the Criminal Record approved/legalized by the Ministry office in Venezuela. In order to do that, my wife needs to make an appointment. We've been following the instruction off this website.

http://mppre.gob.ve/?page_id=7737

When I click on "Programar Cita". The site doesn't load. Just blank error page. Anyone have any ideas?

Can anyone let me know if the Criminal Record needs to notarized, legally approved before sending it to CIC? I know the Criminal Record needs to be translated.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Hi guys

I am new in this forum.
I am waiting on my PR too. I am from Mexico City.

We applied inland. Our application was received on DEC 2, 2016
We are still waiting. I already sent my medical exams and it was successful. They have been processing my background check since May. And nothing else... they just say they do not need an interview yet and if they need my fingerprints they will tell me. My eligibility hasn't started yet. I think they are backed up... is someone with a similar case?
I really miss Mexico and my grandma, she is getting old and I just want to go to see her.
We applied Jan 25, 2017. We are in queue for an interview. 1 week ago, our MP notified us that our file has been transferred to Buenos Aires so they can schedule an interview for my partner, who is Chilean. Our GCKey account has not been updated since May, 26, 2017, when we got AOR2. It also says we don't need an interview. I stopped checking there now and also our eCAS account. The only way we found out about our interview status was an MP enquiry (we have made 3 so far). Our last set of GCMS notes also stated we were in queue. We knew there was a high probability that we would be asked to go for an interview, so we kept ordering notes and made the MP enquiries.

If you want to find out for sure whether you are in queue for an interview, order GCMS notes or make an enquiry through your MP. It is probably a good idea to do these these even if you don't think an interview is likely as you have gone over 12 months in the process.

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
Hello everybody! Is there anybody who is applying with for outland spousal visa with Mexico City as their processing office who are in the earlier stages? My application is still in Mississauga I believe, but just looking to connect with any group in a similar situation. I have my information on the spreadsheet but there don't appear to be many going through Mexico City that participates on the spreadsheet... so just checking, thanks!
Im an October 2017 applicant and we have had our application transferred to Mexico VO in Jan 2,2018 nothing yet.

Reactions: lynncita

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Im an October 2017 applicant and we have had our application transferred to Mexico VO in Jan 2,2018 nothing yet.
My partner and I are September 1st applicants, we got the second line in ECAS "we started processing..." on December 6th. January 18th medical request. Now just waiting... We are also on the spreadsheet!

Reactions: lynncita

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
Hey guys checked in on my Cic and my application is in Process since Jan. 29. And it says medical results have been received.
How long after this would we get any news?

lynncita

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
Doc's Request.
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Okay, thanks for letting me know. And good luck!! :)

msb

Jan 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016, AOR2 (RPRF req) 04/04/2017
File Transfer...
and SA on 21-12-2016
Med's Request
Was sent upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2016 and passed, redone 16-11-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
big age gap, different religion/background, education, previous marriages, no kids together, quick marriage...
Yes. Ours was:
Quick marriage
My family could not be there

We both satisfied the agent with our reasons why

We are now happy and together.

Reactions: VUPtoYOW

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Does anyone know if the Criminal Record can be printed off online? According to this link.

http://tramitespublicos.info.ve/certificado-de-antecedentes-penales/

I just printed the Criminal Record of my wife. But I don't know if its allowed to be used or not. I submitted to my lawyer so far and just waiting for approval. I also heard some venezuelans need to have the Criminal Record approved/legalized by the Ministry office in Venezuela. In order to do that, my wife needs to make an appointment. We've been following the instruction off this website.

http://mppre.gob.ve/?page_id=7737

When I click on "Programar Cita". The site doesn't load. Just blank error page. Anyone have any ideas?

Can anyone let me know if the Criminal Record needs to notarized, legally approved before sending it to CIC? I know the Criminal Record needs to be translated.
Does anyone really know the answer for this, please and thank you

Alesun

Jul 17, 2017
Texas
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
You guys, how faster do y’all think the new process will be with the new changes? Since now we have to submit schedule A and fingerprints upfront

VUPtoYOW

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Yes. Ours was:
Quick marriage
My family could not be there

We both satisfied the agent with our reasons why

We are now happy and together.
Our marriage was similar as yours (quick, no family there), but we are a same-sex couple.

I guess we will be called for an interview.

Reactions: msb

Sneakydriver

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Our marriage was similar as yours (quick, no family there), but we are a same-sex couple.
I guess we will be called for an interview.
Not necessarily, in our case, we had been dating for a few years before getting married but we had a court marriage with no family involved and we did not get called for an interview even though it did take almost 1 year.

Reactions: msb