+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico PGR police clearance letter

mbajouco

Mar 6, 2013
Hi everyone, my mexican wife that I am sponsoring has been requested her police clearance on october 1st. We sent in the fingerprints and photos by fedex on oct 10 and i believe through the tracking # it hasnt been received yet. I further learned that i should have sent it through next day delivery and sent a prepaid envelop along with it for the embassy to mail it back to canada(Am I correct?). I just dont know what to do now as we've already lost a month. Should i resend it? Apply for an extension? Any feedback greatly appreciated Thank you

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Hello...ask the courier to track your documents. You didn't have to send a Pre_paid envelope as the Canadian Embassy won't send you the PGR clearance. They will notify the results to the visa office processing her application.

Regards

amcpons

Jun 2, 2014
Hope you can solve that soon, im sorry this is not related to your question but im going through the same office and im wondering what is your timeline, how long it took you for the mexican embassy to ask for the fingerprints?
Thank you so much and please let us know how this works for you. good luck on your app!