+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Method of payment fees plus!!

mwitamaarifa

Jun 7, 2007
I have two questions; if anyone can help please I appreciate.

I have already gathered all required documents and ready to send to Buffalo for skilled worker program.

Q1
Should I notarize everything? I mean, letters of explanation about work experience, proof of language (which I have just wrote explanations for myself and simply attached my resume and sample papers I have done before)

Q2.
Do they accept international money orders in US dollars if it is equivalent to Canadian fees?. It is very complicated to get Canadian money orders and some banks are hesitant to give me bank draft –Can I just send international money order in US dollars –will they accept

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mwitamaarifa said:
I have two questions; if anyone can help please I appreciate.

I have already gathered all required documents and ready to send to Buffalo for skilled worker program.

Q1
Should I notarize everything? I mean, letters of explanation about work experience, proof of language (which I have just wrote explanations for myself and simply attached my resume and sample papers I have done before)

Q2.
Do they accept international money orders in US dollars if it is equivalent to Canadian fees?. It is very complicated to get Canadian money orders and some banks are hesitant to give me bank draft –Can I just send international money order in US dollars –will they accept
Where are you residing? If it is in either the US/Canada see: http://geo.international.gc.ca/can-am/buffalo/visas/fees-en.asp as how the fees are to be sent. If you aren't residing in US/Canada/Bermuda you can't apply to Buffalo.
Unless your mother tongue is english and all your schooling and work was in english, you are probably going to get a request to take IELTS.
Read the Appendix A checklist for Buffalo, it tells you which documents must be original and those they will accept as copies. For example you need your marks in a university sealed envelope.

PMM