+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tanay9519

Jan 18, 2023
I have also sent feedback via the web form but with no response yet. I hope that it is a technical issues otherwise I will have a stroke soon. I am waiting 3 months after passing my biometrics
this is the reply i got from IRCC
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

M1993

Jan 18, 2023
Today, I found out I have the same issue.
As much as I understood, there was no way except to wait. Right?

Jan 17, 2023

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.
Got same reply..

M1993

Jan 18, 2023
Maintenance notice
The IRCC Portal and the online applications for visitor visa, study permit, CUAET and Refugee claims will be unavailable from 09:00 p.m. ET on January 19th 2023 to 06.00 a.m ET. on January 20th 2023, in order to perform system maintenance.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Please return after 06:00 a.m. ET on January 20th to access your account.

I hope the issue will be fixed after mentioned time, and our information will return to our IRCC accounts.

Reactions: MARIANA_M

mandykwatra

May 11, 2023
Hi can anyone please help me that my biometrics are not updated on online portal. I have applied for my visitor visa and my agent raised webform on 2nd May 2023 for the same and now I got this reply from IRCC:

• · If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
  • · If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressedseparately, as soon as possible.
While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

How long it will take to update on my online account. It’s still not updated.

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
Hi,

I am in EE pool since March 2021. Today I logged into profile to view my application status and saw the message - No data available in table. Neither the application details nor the CEC messages are present in my profile and its completely blank.

Has anyone else faced this? Will appreciate any response on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Mouli Malakar
Did you find any solution bro

mandykwatra

May 11, 2023

Hello there …. Can you please tell me in how much your problem was solved after receiving this email. Because I got the same reply still my biometrics are not updated on online portal.

Engsara

Aug 24, 2023
We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account.

I have the same issue for visitor visa from 20th of July.is there any suggestions??