genrich16

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
cherryblossomlover said:
this is it pansit.....pray hard.....

Wow sana meant to para saten
Think positive (crossed fingers)
Thanks sa info..
sana one of this days my good news na from guys,update na lang tau guys if my blita na from our agency..thank you!

mhie

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genrich16 said:
sana one of this days my good news na from guys,update na lang tau guys if my blita na from our agency..thank you!
Ou nga pray lng! At twala kai god! Naway mgka go0d news na!:)

chrisjbond007

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/reform/highlights.shtml

eto na po un....na lift na...
mga 85% good for us.....
hmm ;)

mhie

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God is good! He hears our prayer! Hopefuly mercan will give us advice
As soon as possible ! and hopefuly the process of our doc. will be
Smooth! Godbless us!

isabela

Star Member
May 14, 2011
the changes for temporary foreign workers is not a good news.. WHY? because instead that that tfw work for 4 years they shorten to 2 years only to avoid getting permanent residency.....and do you think the employer will pay 1,000 dollars every year for the LMIA or LMO? and pay the same salaries with Canadians...

milyon25

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isabela said:
the changes for temporary foreign workers is not a good news.. WHY? because instead that that tfw work for 4 years they shorten to 2 years only to avoid getting permanent residency.....and do you think the employer will pay 1,000 dollars every year for the LMIA or LMO? and pay the same salaries with Canadians...

yah your correct, its more difficult to the employer! the new rules is not a good news...also to those who already in canada

genrich16

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
adees said:
Sana within the week magbigay ng embassy sa mercan ng update regarding sa pending lmos
hello! please update po tayo dto sa forum once na isa sten mkareceive na ng visa from mercan..thank you!

mhie

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cge po. Update nlng if mgtxt c mercan.. wla pa kc cla
Paramdam.. godbless po sa atin lhat!

Crmy30

Oct 23, 2013
Rizal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April,2013
Med's Done....
April 30,2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 24,2013,dated june 13,2013
LANDED..........
⛪
Guys also those who are waiting for flight date and ticket under mercan agency,please update as well.thanks!keep the faith....! :D

areacoach

Jun 3, 2014
chrisjbond007 said:
kamusta...may nag follow na ba sainyo? ano reply ni mercan? tnx
New batch of Pinoy FCA for Tim Horton's from Mercan arrived in Saskatchewan yesterday. Got this info from my friend who is there now. Good Luck to you ALL and God Bless Everyone..

chrisjbond007

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genrich16 said:
they are also waiting for an update from embassy, are you waiting for lmo or visa?

LMO pa lng...nagreply c mercan back to pool...dhil sa moratorium....wlang mggwa need ulit magantay...

genrich16

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
chrisjbond007 said:
LMO pa lng...nagreply c mercan back to pool...dhil sa moratorium....wlang mggwa need ulit magantay...
kala ko need lng ng employer ng new application of lmo or lmia? bkt ngback to pool?