+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mentioning small/miscellaneous/food in B4

SkilledPro

Mar 13, 2009
Friends,

I am making detailed lists of whatever I am bringing. This detailed list is just to back whatever summary I will put in the B4 form.

i am wondering if i should mention small things or miscellaneous items in form B4 as well as some food I am bringing along with me. The food are just chocolates, crackers, etc. (just to fill me in my first few days in Canada :D). should I value the food as well?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
SkilledPro said:
Friends,

I am making detailed lists of whatever I am bringing. This detailed list is just to back whatever summary I will put in the B4 form.

i am wondering if i should mention small things or miscellaneous items in form B4 as well as some food I am bringing along with me. The food are just chocolates, crackers, etc. (just to fill me in my first few days in Canada :D). should I value the food as well?
Immigratoin counter will be interested in reviewing your goods to follow list and not the list of accompanying goods though one should have it ready for emergency. They will not ask you to open bags and show anything. U can put in the list of accompanying goods as many numbers and types u want. ;D

asyousuf