+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University with low Gpa

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Can anyone shred some light if there is a any possibility get into Memorial University for graduate diploma course with low gpa..
Done my bachelors in preschool education 10 years ago 2.34 gpa. After that worked all this time in preschool and 3 years ago done another diploma in leadership in preschool and now working in school as head of kg department. Memorial university has one year graduate diploma program for educational leadership that would open for me doors for principal’s position in future if i don’t stay in Canada. Also it is very affordable aprox 6500 cad.
I did check their requirements but it is discouraging as they are looking for 70%
Any possibility of getting admission?
Ielts 8877, age 36

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can anyone shred some light if there is a any possibility get into Memorial University for graduate diploma course with low gpa..
Done my bachelors in preschool education 10 years ago 2.34 gpa. After that worked all this time in preschool and 3 years ago done another diploma in leadership in preschool and now working in school as head of kg department. Memorial university has one year graduate diploma program for educational leadership that would open for me doors for principal’s position in future if i don’t stay in Canada. Also it is very affordable aprox 6500 cad.
I did check their requirements but it is discouraging as they are looking for 70%
Any possibility of getting admission?
Ielts 8877, age 36
Its hard to tell provided they are looking for 70% your chance is slim. The fact that tuition fee is lower, they receive lots of application selecting ones with strong profile. You can try if you wont mind application fee. However, another hurdle will be when you apply your SP, VO will note your very low gpa

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Its hard to tell provided they are looking for 70% your chance is slim. The fact that tuition fee is lower, they receive lots of application selecting ones with strong profile. You can try if you wont mind application fee. However, another hurdle will be when you apply your SP, VO will note your very low gpa
Thanks for your response.. if, lets say, they don’t get many applications for this particular course, would that increase the chances?
I do get it about visa rejection possibility, will try my best to provide strong SOP along with other requirements. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it