+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals submitted before submitting my application

kero

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!

I received ITA on Jan 13. Medicals done on Jan 20. I faced unexpected delays in preparing my supporting documents for the application so I won't be able to submit it until next week. I called the the doctor's office today and they said they already sent the results to Ottawa. Is it a problem that CIC received the medicals before getting my application?

Thank you

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kero said:
Hello Everyone!

I received ITA on Jan 13. Medicals done on Jan 20. I faced unexpected delays in preparing my supporting documents for the application so I won't be able to submit it until next week. I called the the doctor's office today and they said they already sent the results to Ottawa. Is it a problem that CIC received the medicals before getting my application?

Thank you
No. It is not a problem. CIC just wants a proof that you have completed your medical. You will upload the form that your doctor gave you with a bar code on top. That is the reference to your medical results that the doctor submitted. Once you submit your application and CIC starts processing, they will review your medical results based on that reference.