+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Wish you very Best of Luck ;D

shibleebd said:
hi Friends
sorry that i was absent ....... i was busy with packing and other many little things.

i am flying on the 15th of this month. flying by Air Transat to Toronto. Anyone flying from London, i recommend this airline if u have cash issues (like me). they r very cheap. i bought mine for 260GBP. but the luggage allowance r not great. only 20kg (main luggage) and 5 kg (hand luggage). but again, u can buy lots of new things in Canada with the money u save by not flying with Air Canada/ British Airways (just my thoughts).

i will share with u my landing experience and any other thing that u need to know when i reach my dreamland.

good luck friends, who r waiting for PPR and visa......................

all the best to everyone........

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
G2009 said:
I sent medical on 11 Jan 2011 London VO. Received forms-application form, dependent forms, PCC and Right of landing fee on 11/2/11 and sent back forms on 12/3/11.

On my case enquiry on 3/4/11 got reply "File awaiting officer Review. You will be informed if more information is required."

Could you please comment what this means in light of when they may issue PPR. What is the stage of the application? Ecas shows "in process" since July 2009.
Any reply from seniors!

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Dear Sayek,

Did CHC London tell u the reason for delays? I mean no PPR and ur meds have expired.

Chintu

SAYEK said:
You are true mate,

I've been awaiting for my second medial request, as it is already 16 months that I've done my medical last Nov 2009. So, if I get second medical request letter, hope not to be refused at this stage by CIC, it would be followed by the police verification of my current country. Isn't it?

Wish you all the best guys.

SAYEK

DUBAI APPLICANT

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
You sent ur medics just before a month... why are u bothering them with emails.... be patient or else they have the right to refuse you for no reason.

G2009 said:
Any reply from seniors!

SAYEK

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Hi Chintu,

The reason given by CHC London is, "Your case awaits for Background Review." I've received the same reply from them twice in the last 15 months, one is followed by other after 6 months when I sent the e-mail twice to them. Definitely, my medical is expired and I've been waiting for the second....... ???

Wish you all the best.

Warm regards,

SAYEK

[/quote]
chintu said:
Dear Sayek,

Did CHC London tell u the reason for delays? I mean no PPR and ur meds have expired.

Chintu

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Let all ur Wishes come true in ur Dream land BRo

Good luck always and God bless

Biju

shibleebd said:
hi Friends
sorry that i was absent ....... i was busy with packing and other many little things.

i am flying on the 15th of this month. flying by Air Transat to Toronto. Anyone flying from London, i recommend this airline if u have cash issues (like me). they r very cheap. i bought mine for 260GBP. but the luggage allowance r not great. only 20kg (main luggage) and 5 kg (hand luggage). but again, u can buy lots of new things in Canada with the money u save by not flying with Air Canada/ British Airways (just my thoughts).

i will share with u my landing experience and any other thing that u need to know when i reach my dreamland.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Buddy

Now CHC London is sending for few guys PPR who has send their Meds on NOv and Dec 2010.

so thts the time line. and now u can easly calculate whn u wil get

Good luck always dear

BIju

G2009 said:
I sent medical on 11 Jan 2011 London VO. Received forms-application form, dependent forms, PCC and Right of landing fee on 11/2/11 and sent back forms on 12/3/11.
On my case enquiry on 3/4/11 got reply "File awaiting officer Review. You will be informed if more information is required."
Could you please comment what this means in light of when they may issue PPR. What is the stage of the application? Ecas shows "in process" since July 2009.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Dear Friends, ;)

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum(new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

Quite a few of us, in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for our PPRs.

CAPTAIN Qurox will be there to help us – (100 thanks Captain for flying down from Canada and giving us the morale boost.)

In the Last meet @ Safa Park - Dubai there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time..Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

The GREAT GETTOGETHER is planned on:
-Date : 08 April 2011 Friday
-Time : 10. am
-Venue : AL MAMZAR PARK – near Swimming pool area (DXB-SHJ Road) near Al mulla plaza Qusais
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

The doors are open for all and MOST WELCOME.

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...

Sorry for the very short notice as this was planned only today

Regards,

[size=12pt]Biju
:D

RAAN

Jan 17, 2011
shibleebd said:
hi Friends

Wish u all the best Shibleebd...after so much of waiting, u are finally flying to Canada :) :)

Wish you all success and happiness in this endeavour...!!!

Mine and my family's passports reached CHC London on March 21 and we are still waiting to receive them back...as I said earlier, e-cas does not show my status at all. Any idea how we can get some information on when we can expect our passports back? I live in Kuwait and read somewhere on this forum that all passports are sent to Abu Dhabi before being distributed via Aramex. Could we call Aramex and check if there is something comin' our way? :'( This uncertainty is killling..... :( :(

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
RAAN said:
Wish u all the best Shibleebd...after so much of waiting, u are finally flying to Canada :) :)

Wish you all success and happiness in this endeavour...!!!

Mine and my family's passports reached CHC London on March 21 and we are still waiting to receive them back...as I said earlier, e-cas does not show my status at all. Any idea how we can get some information on when we can expect our passports back? I live in Kuwait and read somewhere on this forum that all passports are sent to Abu Dhabi before being distributed via Aramex. Could we call Aramex and check if there is something comin' our way? :'( This uncertainty is killling..... :( :(
Hi, hopefully, ur PPs will be in Kuwait by 20th April, and mean time, you can keep a follow up with ARAMEX after the 2nd week of April.

All the best.

Cheers..

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SATDXB,

I can see from your timelines that your PPs were submitted two months back to London but still you have not received your Visas, Any ideas for the delay?Please share if its not personal.
Thanks

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
I have been waiting for my PPR for 9 months now, only 15 weeks before my medicals expire and still waiting for a reply regarding why the delay. I hope to get some answers soon.

I guess we all need to be patient! that is what I am getting out of this whole process.

obho0001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10/2009
Doc's Request.
02/12/2009
AOR Received.
02/12/2009
File Transfer...
10/12/2009
Med's Request
05/08/2010
Med's Done....
17/08/2010
Passport Req..
26/04/2011
LANDED..........
21/06/2011
Hi ShibleeBD

First of all congratulations on surviving this ordeal and on having a dream come true.

Hope all is well with you, and that your preparations for moving out of the UK (and moving into Canada) are going on well. I imagine how overwhelming these preparations can be.

I wonder if you would like to share with us what you are doing to prepare for the new life ahead. I am also curious to know where in Canada you are moving in. Are you moving to where your friends and family are?

May be you won't have time to reply to this message. If you don't, no worries. Good luck with the venture ahead.

// O