+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals & RPRF Fee with Evidence of Funds

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
Hi All,

I have recvd my medicals and RPRF to be paid.but they have also asked me to show evidence of funds...Can you guide me what exactly do i need to show...Only Balanc confimration of account balance is enough from the bank...

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashida,

I think if your current bank balance is equal or more than the required settlement fund you should be fine.

Regards,

Barsindoo

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
THanks...

I had submitted investments doc from back home but they are all in my fathers name and some its joint with me...Can i submit all of those...Since i am not in my home country my father has not put me ajoint holder but i can get a letter signed stating that 50% of fund is transferable to me when i am goin to canada...is that fine...

I have exactly the amount has required by them in bank...but i think i need to still show additional funds for my current expns and outgoing since one i get the stamt printed then i my balance will go down to pay the rent and bills for coming month...

rash

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
also i want to know if they are still to decide on the outcome of my appln..sinc i have not recd any rquest for Passport..Only medicals and RFPR and evidence of funds,..

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Rashida said:
Hi All,

I have recvd my medicals and RPRF to be paid.but they have also asked me to show evidence of funds...Can you guide me what exactly do i need to show...Only Balanc confimration of account balance is enough from the bank...
Hi Rashida,

May I know what is your local visa office and probably your timeline too? Thanks.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashida,

I think if you can get your father to write that the funds shall be given as a gift then you will be fine.

If you haven't taken out of the funds since you sent the initial statement to CHC then you shouldn't have any problem.

Peace

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
I had earlier sent bank statement which were in my husbands name and some in mine name,,,,this time i am transfering all the funds in my name account since i am the main applicant is that fine.....Will there be any prob about evidence of funds...Since my hubby bank statement doesnt have my name on it,...we have seperate accounts..please advice urgently

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no problem if funds are in ur hubby's name. funds must be in ur or ur hubby's name to be eligible. if funds r in ur father's name it will not be counted. so either trf funds to ur or ur ur husband's name from ur father's account.

regards

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
Regarding funds in m fathers name i am getting a letter stating that the investments and fixed deposits will be transfered as gift to my daughter when she leaves for canada..is that fine...let me know..

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Rashida said:
Regarding funds in m fathers name i am getting a letter stating that the investments and fixed deposits will be transfered as gift to my daughter when she leaves for canada..is that fine...let me know..
From which Visa office you are applying.

Here in Pakistan, Joint bank accounts are only accepted with spouse.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i don't think it will be acceptable as funds r not in ur name and ur father can chage his stand any time he wants. may be u r able to claim 50% if u have joint account with ur father. but chances r very less.

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
hi All,

What if i show fund of CAD$ 18000 for 3 people required is $ 16580 and theni take a balance confirmation for that balance from thebank and submit it...

After that will i be able to remove some money for my daily expenses and rent ...or i will have to leave it till they ask me for my passport...please confirm this point....thanks

i am so happy to join this forum...thanks to all of you for your support..

Rashida

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
One more thing i wantd to ask...
I can submit the balance confirmation letter from the bank a evidence of funds..or doi have to submit the statements..since i have transfered the amount from diff bank accts to mine to get the required funds shown...

Please reply asap...