+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medicals re-take urine test

pksai

Nov 3, 2015
doctor called to visit again.. receptionist said I need to do urine test but I have to see the doctor again. has anyone had this issue in the past?
I know I had blood not seen to naked eyes though before 3 months during the test. will that be an issue? my family doctor said nothing to worry that time ..

also will there be a fee to see the doctor again now? further to the fee 250 I paid initially?

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
pksai said:
doctor called to visit again.. receptionist said I need to do urine test but I have to see the doctor again. has anyone had this issue in the past?
I know I had blood not seen to naked eyes though before 3 months during the test. will that be an issue? my family doctor said nothing to worry that time ..

also will there be a fee to see the doctor again now? further to the fee 250 I paid initially?
one of my friend had same issue..and the application still going on since aor on march 2015..she did twice but doc said there is no major issue for rejection...the problem was kidney related..hope urs is not a big problem..best of luck..it wont get you rejected for those issues..

pksai

Nov 3, 2015
thanks! Do you know if the doctor charged again for the re-visit? Wow she is waiting for 8 months now? So the delay is because of this medical?

yyman

Jan 6, 2016
I'm on the same boat, and my application status is in progress since September.

Yes the doctor charged me again for re-visit and re-test

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
pksai said:

Hi pksai,

It has happened to a few people... Nothing to worry about, it's just that for most humans, urine may come with some cells/puss cells and hence they ask to give the sample again! It's just if u r not I'll, ur urine tests will go okay after second sampling.... Good luck

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
pksai said:

I had to re take urine test as well! and to pay for it. Before I took it, doctor wanted to see me and advised to drink gallon of water night before, in the morning and prior to urine test! I followed his instructions, and everything went ok.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I had to retake test due menstrualcycle causing traces of blood in urine. You should not pay to repeat the urine sample BUT if they have to send it to lab for analysing, you pay a small fee. This was the information given here in London. Best wishes.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
I think the urine test is $20-30

pksai

Nov 3, 2015
Thanks Munika!! I was aware of that, but since they are asking to see the doctor first , will there be another fee to visit the doctor first? The receptionist said i should first see the doctor and only then do the test :(

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
pksai said:
Thanks Munika!! I was aware of that, but since they are asking to see the doctor first , will there be another fee to visit the doctor first? The receptionist said i should first see the doctor and only then do the test :(
I was told since I have Provincial Health that am not required to pay a fee to see a doctor.

pksai

Nov 3, 2015
Ok thanks!! I have the provincial health card aswell, i was wondering as the doctor was doing immigration medicals they would charge again. Thanks for letting me know!! Much Appreciated!

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Ok thanks!! I have the provincial health card aswell, i was wondering as the doctor was doing immigration medicals they would charge again. Thanks for letting me know!! Much Appreciated!
Hi, did you repay the doctor to do the test?