08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
Dear All,
Recently I have recieved my medical letter from CHC New Delhi. But I am in UAE currently and I am planning to take the medical tests here. I had a talk with one of the DMP at abu dhabi and he told me two things which surprised me. Firstly, the medical fees is around 3 times higher than the charge in India. Is there anyway to ascertain if he is taking the correct charge. Secondly, he told me that I dont need to bring any negatives of my photograph although it is mentioned clearly in the CHC letter that I should take a negative copy of my photograph to the DMP. Now, I am really confused and would really appreciated if anyone can guide me.
Peace.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you have to check the rate from one or two other DMPs. Take two photographs with you and if the DMP don't need the negative, don't give.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sifarsen said:
Dear All,
Recently I have recieved my medical letter from CHC New Delhi. But I am in UAE currently and I am planning to take the medical tests here. I had a talk with one of the DMP at abu dhabi and he told me two things which surprised me. Firstly, the medical fees is around 3 times higher than the charge in India. Is there anyway to ascertain if he is taking the correct charge. Secondly, he told me that I dont need to bring any negatives of my photograph although it is mentioned clearly in the CHC letter that I should take a negative copy of my photograph to the DMP. Now, I am really confused and would really appreciated if anyone can guide me.
Peace.
Dear,

It is true that meds would cost more (quite more) here than India. I don't know how much ur DMP asked, but I did mine thru Dubai London Clinic and they charged us:
a) Adults : AED 750/-
b) Kids : AED 500/- each.
c) Courier /charges : AED 125/-

Hope that helps.

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
qorax said:
sifarsen said:
Dear All,
Peace.
Dear,

It is true that meds would cost more (quite more) here than India. I don't know how much ur DMP asked, but I did mine thru Dubai London Clinic and they charged us:
a) Adults : AED 750/-
b) Kids : AED 500/- each.
c) Courier /charges : AED 125/-

Hope that helps.
Thanks qorax, I enquired abt the charges from the DMPs in abu dhabi, its 650 AED for adults and 350 AED for the kid. extra 100 AED for courier charges.
I appreciated your help. Did you give the negatives also. My DMP says he doesnt need them.
Peace

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
CHINNU said:
CHK WITH Dr KAIS ABU TAHA HE IS GOOD
CLINIC IS IN HAMDAN STREET
Tel 026272817
Thanks Chinnu... I have checked with him, he says he doesnt need the negatives but CHC letter says that I should take it along with the letter. Did you submit the negatives too?
Peace

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
no, my friend,

no negatives r needed. u need to carry 3 pp size photos for all family members though. they say 2, but it is good to carry one extra, everywhere, always.

but from where u got the 'negative' thing ? in today's scenario there r no more negatives anywhere ! we will really have to break our heads to search a studio that still clicks in 'analog camera'. all do in digicams, NO ?

by the way, my med letter or the med forms, nowhere had any mention for any 'negatives'.

regards.