+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medicals done.....how long now....

hemantk

Mar 6, 2013
Hello friends,

My visa office is New Delhi. I have had my medicals done in first week of February. I am getting very anxious now...how long will it take....my documents were sent by my consultant, I have no tracking number of courier, neither has my DD been encashed. Can any one tell me after how many weeks does the DD get encashed. Can I contact CHC regarding whether documents, passports, and medicals have been received or not. What is the probability of issuance of visa after medicals.

Thanks

AmritAmy

Feb 15, 2013
I am in same situation in january delhi requested our passports be sent in one package with medical done and we sent it first week of january and last week it got updated medical recoeved how mich longer is wait time on a family sponsorship?? After they have r passports n update to medical recieved

mubu

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application score 7.5
Med's Request
6 September 2012
Med's Done....
8 September 2012 , Remedicals done on 3`rd May2014
Interview........
Interview call from NDVO on October 23`rd2012
Passport Req..
6 September 2012 , 8`th May 2014 passports submited after remedicals along with the passports for the New born
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah..soon!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
Soon after visa arrival
Medicals done on Sept 8`th 2012 and now waiting for Decision Made since very longggggggg six months?????????

lovi2782

Mar 4, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
Doc's Request.
21 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
20 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
20 Dec 2011
Med's Request
20 Feb 2012, 04 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 March 2012, 05 March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03 May 2013
LANDED..........
Tentative in July 2013
Everyone just chill. My medicals done on 10 March 2012 and it's almost one year and no case processing. Just 3 days back I got medical furtherance but not sure what will happen to my family.

abidpk

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
apr 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Inshaallah
Med's Done....
Inshaallah
Passport Req..
Inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
Assalam o alekum,
Dear i am Pakistani, i am living for the last 10 years in Saudi Arabia, and i started the process through a consultant in karachi on 5 october 2009. The case was transfered to London in early 2010 from Islamabad. The last update we recived was on 15 november 2012. The last documents we sended to our consultant are as followed:
Update form (me and my family)
Police certificate of saudia ( me and my wife)
Update document of my real sister in Canada
Me and my family pictures,
Landing money
Settlement fund (property value certificate) (24000 dollars of 5 members)
(we didnt get the medical request till now even though we were asked to send all the above documents)
The thing that i am worried about the most is that, its been 4 months and till now i didnt get medical request and when i talked with my consultant in karachi on 6 march 2013, he told me that he didnt get any update from LVO. He also said that maybe our process will be till the end of 2013 or the mid of 2014. I am also confused that how can they take landing money, when he said that the process may take 1 year. And he never gave us client id, so that we can check our ecase.
If you have any information about this, please let me know.
I will be very thankful to you, if you could help me on this.
Thanking you,

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
abidpk said:
Assalam o alekum,
Dear i am Pakistani, i am living for the last 10 years in Saudi Arabia, and i started the process through a consultant in karachi on 5 october 2009. The case was transfered to London in early 2010 from Islamabad. The last update we recived was on 15 november 2012. The last documents we sended to our consultant are as followed:
Update form (me and my family)
Police certificate of saudia ( me and my wife)
Update document of my real sister in Canada
Me and my family pictures,
Landing money
Settlement fund (property value certificate) (24000 dollars of 5 members)
(we didnt get the medical request till now even though we were asked to send all the above documents)
The thing that i am worried about the most is that, its been 4 months and till now i didnt get medical request and when i talked with my consultant in karachi on 6 march 2013, he told me that he didnt get any update from LVO. He also said that maybe our process will be till the end of 2013 or the mid of 2014. I am also confused that how can they take landing money, when he said that the process may take 1 year. And he never gave us client id, so that we can check our ecase.
If you have any information about this, please let me know.
I will be very thankful to you, if you could help me on this.
Thanking you,
Salam Abid

I am also from Saudi Arabia. If you have you file number then sent your query directly to London visa office now through web portal or email as normally Police Certificate of Saudi Arabia were requested after medical.

Good Luck

Syed Badar

lovi2782

Mar 4, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
Doc's Request.
21 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
20 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
20 Dec 2011
Med's Request
20 Feb 2012, 04 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 March 2012, 05 March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03 May 2013
LANDED..........
Tentative in July 2013
Everyone is so anxious about their processing and infact it is natural to get excited. But NDVO guys are the best dumb hired in the history of Embassy. These guys don't know what to response and how to response. It's entirely luck with whom your file will be processed. Keep an eye on ecas and keep sending reminder mails to ndvo about your case. At least they will feel some pressure and will do something to speed up the process.

aubreytan0320

Mar 14, 2013
hemantk said:
Hello friends,

My visa office is New Delhi. I have had my medicals done in first week of February. I am getting very anxious now...how long will it take....my documents were sent by my consultant, I have no tracking number of courier, neither has my DD been encashed. Can any one tell me after how many weeks does the DD get encashed. Can I contact CHC regarding whether documents, passports, and medicals have been received or not. What is the probability of issuance of visa after medicals.

Thanks

you'll be able to know if they already received you medical documents just log on at their website... as of we send our medical doc last june 2012 till now no updates yet.... but i alredy seen at the website that they lready received it and my status still in process...

Majidqta

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Quetta, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
send with Docs
File Transfer...
13 Apr 2010
Med's Request
9 May 2012
Med's Done....
1 Jun 2012 Re-medical 3 Jul 13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
4 Oct 2013
Same thing happen with me, med done last june and till now no updates yet...and my status still in process...