+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals done but medical cover letter re-sent!!!!

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
I received an email with instructions to undergo the medical exam on 25th June and I did the exam on 7th July. Today, I received an email with the cover letter for medicals attached, the same letter I received on 25th. I think it was sent by mistake, but I am still confused as to what to do next. I had also gotten the email asking for my passport, which I submitted on 8th July right after my medical exam. its been over 2 weeks since I submitted my passport, and was hoping to get it soon. But now I am not sure as to what I should do after receiving the medical letter email again :( any advice???

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
Hi,
Is the IME number and UCI number same as the first letter?? If yes, then you can ignore the second email.
You can probably send the copy of an acknowledgement receipt(if done through an e-medical center, it is called e-medical info sheet) you may have received from your DMP to the CHC to ensure your medical reports have been sent with a short covering letter from your side stating the reason why you are sending it.

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
Hi Aparna! the medical cover letter itself did not have the IME and the UCI numbers. It was just an introduction stating that I have to undergo the medical exam and details about the medical form will be sent to me, which it was on the same day (25th June). This email only has my file number, which is the same number as the one I received previously. I think I will ignore this email and wait to see what happens next, and contact VAC on Monday to find out the status of my application.
Thank you! :)