+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

darz

May 12, 2011
[7:48:22 AM] Rhusenith Sarno Punay: Can someone help me pls.? I did my medical last April 2011 and I am pregnant so i was not able to do the chest x-ray. I received a letter from canadian embassy in a sealed envelop address to the physician. I brought the envelop to the physician and according to the physician it is for my chest X-ray request. I will do the chest xray after my due date which is September. How about for the new baby, will the embassy send a new form for the new baby? The passport processing in Philippine Consulate Dubai for the new baby is three to four months.

Can the baby do the medical with birth certificate only? Is there a new medical form to be issued by the Canadian embassy for the new born. Please advise, much appreciated. Im worried, coz our medical is expiring 1st week of April 2012 and the additional dependent will take time.

CRAZY25

Feb 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi were almost in the same situation but i had may medical last march after my period and now i am 2 months pregnant.my husband ask his agent in canada he said that after i gave birth thats the time we will tell the immigration that i give birth and get an additional application for the new born.incase that we recieve our visa and i dont give birt yet i can go to canada and give birth there or i will repeat my medical if i give birth here in philippines.hope this info will help you.