+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical

nino son

Jun 20, 2020
Hello Guys Please. help

in my status . medical have been receive . i pass on medical march 05 2020 up to now . they did not change status to decision made . what is the next step . im here now in saudi arabia. my application process in VAC Abu dhabi .

Thank you

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello Guys Please. help

in my status . medical have been receive . i pass on medical march 05 2020 up to now . they did not change status to decision made . what is the next step . im here now in saudi arabia. my application process in VAC Abu dhabi .

Thank you
nothing you can do. Just have patience
Maybe sent them a Case specific inquiry through ircc webform

Reactions: nino son

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello Guys Please. help

Thank you
You seem to be an Outland applicant, but we're dealing with a similar situation. We're Inland applicants, but he did his medicals back in December, they were sent to IRCC in January, and it's still showing as ''Your medical results have not been received''. We've called them several times, and apparently they have them in the file, they're just not linked.