+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical

mirkopal

Star Member
Oct 13, 2009
Hi guys..
they refused our application and they gave us the documents back...but in the documents there were no IMM papers nor the medical....

or, we are applying for another time..we changed our status and we are getting married this week. so it s going to be a whole new application.
I am wondering what to do. because our meds was expiring in 2011 (january), so technically STILL AVAILABLE to send the application.

my question is:

is the medical required since the first stage of the applicatjon (mississauga)?
2. how can we do to have our old med certificate back? on the phone the cic officer told me that we can actually use it if it still cover the time. it s going to be the same office abroad.

is there a way to ask it bad? it is actually my property in some kind, since I paid for them. in the IMM5563 B to request the CAIPS thjere is a voice ' medical file'....
is it maybe this one? and also x ray?some extra things to pay?
and how long is going to take to receive? at this point i m wondering if it s better to do a new one

thanks

B

boyee6576

from my understanding if your case is rejected, they you are not going to appeal the decision, then you have to send in the form stating that you are not going to appeals your case. You also have to write to them requesting your PR fee back. You will receive a letter saying that your case is closed. Since you are going to redo your application you cant use the old medical. Not to my knowledge anyways. I believe you will have to do your medicals again since its new application.

B

boyee6576

For our outland case we sent the medical with the application.