+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

Molus

Jan 20, 2016
Hello All

I am deeply looking your help. I had applied express entry on 2015 July for me and wife. When we applied express entry my wife was pregnant two months .My full upfront medical done and, did wife medical with out XRAY. We upload to CIC all the documents ad i received reply form CIC medical passed me and wife. One week after my Pnp approved and i have gone behind the Pnp and withdraw express entry.S i am august 2015 PNP applicant and got medical request only for my new born baby 2016 September .I took new born baby medical and sent to cic .Two weeks after i called cic and asked did u received my baby medical those time call center agent replied that they have received how ever my wife medical is pending because X RAY not done. But i did not get any information form Cic officer . I am quiet worrying again application is going to be delay .Please help me what i have to do. Shall i wait for officer mail or i can take new medical..please help me.

Thanks

Molus

Jan 20, 2016
Hello All

I am deeply looking your help. I had applied express entry on 2015 July for me and wife. When we applied express entry my wife was pregnant two months .My full upfront medical done and, did wife medical with out XRAY. We upload to CIC all the documents ad i received reply form CIC medical passed me and wife. One week after my Pnp approved and i have gone behind the Pnp and withdraw express entry.S i am august 2015 PNP applicant and got medical request only for my new born baby 2016 September .I took new born baby medical and sent to cic .Two weeks after i called cic and asked did u received my baby medical those time call center agent replied that they have received how ever my wife medical is pending because X RAY not done. But i did not get any information form Cic officer . I am quiet worrying again application is going to be delay .Please help me what i have to do. Shall i wait for officer mail or i can take new medical..please help me.

Thanks