+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

msgomez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Canada
Quick questions regarding Medical expiry. My husband had his medical done in June and I will be submitting the paperwork to CIC within the next week. Will or can CIC refuse because the medical was done 6 months ago? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

msgomez said:
Quick questions regarding Medical expiry. My husband had his medical done in June and I will be submitting the paperwork to CIC within the next week. Will or can CIC refuse because the medical was done 6 months ago? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!
No, but as the medical is only valid for a year, he may have to have another one.

PMM

M

med

HE WILL FOR SURE HAVE TO RDO THE MEDICAL BECAUSE ITS GONNA EXPIRE AFTER ONE YEAR

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, they will not refuse it. As PMM pointed out, it's good for one year. I disagree that you will for sure have to re-do it later. They may or may not ask you to do that.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
med said:
read my answer again its like pmms ariel pay attention
LOL. I am paying attention. :)

PMM said: "he may have to have another one".
You said: "HE WILL FOR SURE HAVE TO RDO THE MEDICAL". Not the same thing at all.
I agree with PMM. I disagree with you. But no offense intended friend, so please just relax.

M

med

oh ariel n offence at all we might differe but never do offence you are my friend ariel am here to help if i cand and learn from others too so never thnk i ll tink bad of ya lol