+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

amitbalesh

Sep 17, 2012
Hi Friends,
I am new user of this site. I have query regarding my medical that I have not received but it has been issued by CIC on 11th sept 2012.My agent sent me through it from DHL but When DHL courier boy came at my home, I was not there so he delivered my medicals to somebody. After talking with everyone who is living with me in London, I got negative response. Now how can i go for medicals without medicals docs. After discussion with my agent in INDIA, I came to know that CIC will not issue other medical copy to me soon. They will issue me other copy of medical on 25th October 2012 that is my first medical last date. so now i am in trouble. Can you suggest me that what I can do to issue my medicals soon ? thanks Amit

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Ask DHL who signed for the letter - they should have the name of the person.

Otherwise, all you can do is write the visa office and advise them that the medicals were not properly delivered from your agent to you and wait for them to reissue them next month.

amitbalesh

Sep 17, 2012
I have discussed to my agent in india but they are saying that CIC will not issue medical soon. It may take 3 to 4 month to reissue the medicals. Can I lodge a complaint in local police station for documents fraud ? and then inform the agent with proof of complaint receipt sothat they can show this receipt as a proof of police complaint to CIC and CIC would reissue my medicals soon, Plz suggest.

Rawat anil

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
12 July 2012
Med's Done....
02 Aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 oct 2012 DM on 15 oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 nov 2012
LANDED..........
16 jan 2013
i found the similar post, hope it help.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.0.html;msg1656876#msg1656876

amitbalesh said:
I have discussed to my agent in india but they are saying that CIC will not issue medical soon. It may take 3 to 4 month to reissue the medicals. Can I lodge a complaint in local police station for documents fraud ? and then inform the agent with proof of complaint receipt sothat they can show this receipt as a proof of police complaint to CIC and CIC would reissue my medicals soon, Plz suggest.

amitbalesh

Sep 17, 2012
Hi Friends,

After getting your advise, I contacted to my DMP in London and discussed about my problem and the discussion is as follows.

Mr Sharma

Further to your enquiry, I have contacted the CHC in London and they have responded as follows.

You can repeat the medicals using the attached Section A forms issued by the Regional Medical Office in Delhi. The usual ID checks apply and then send the completed medicals to us for assessment.

Mr Sharma

If you do decide to proceed with your Canadian visa medicals here at the Bridge Clinic may I refer you to our web site,

Via the Immigration Medicals link and information for Canadian applicants you will be able to complete the visa medical online booking request form.
Please email or fax it to us as directed.
Once received, we will call you to make the visa medical appointments.

Thanks

Regards
Lynne

Now friends, Can you suggest me that should I go for medicals at bridge clinic without original medicals docs?

Plz suggest.

Thanks
Amit Sharma

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitbalesh said:
Hi Friends,

After getting your advise, I contacted to my DMP in London and discussed about my problem and the discussion is as follows.

Mr Sharma

Further to your enquiry, I have contacted the CHC in London and they have responded as follows.

You can repeat the medicals using the attached Section A forms issued by the Regional Medical Office in Delhi. The usual ID checks apply and then send the completed medicals to us for assessment.

Mr Sharma

If you do decide to proceed with your Canadian visa medicals here at the Bridge Clinic may I refer you to our web site,

Via the Immigration Medicals link and information for Canadian applicants you will be able to complete the visa medical online booking request form.
Please email or fax it to us as directed.
Once received, we will call you to make the visa medical appointments.

Thanks

Regards
Lynne

Now friends, Can you suggest me that should I go for medicals at bridge clinic without original medicals docs?

Plz suggest.

Thanks
Amit Sharma

Hi amit,

Dont make matters complicated.

I didnt understand hw dmp contacted cic reg ur case, this is not usual.can ur dmp give contacted mail info esp mail from cic with information regarding ur medical.if so then u can go for tests but make sure u keep copy of it for reference.

First thing u sd hv done in this case is contacting ur case officer explaining the situation and asking for fresh medical request via mail.in case u dont hv ur visa officer mail, get it from ur consultant.

U look too confused,first relax and then act.my suggestion dont involve dmp.

I had more or less similar issue with regard to ppr and i solved it by contacting case officer.

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.