Medical when using Candian Consultant

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just have a small question, I know some people will tell me to ask my Consultant but I prefer to know how Everyone's Consultant dealing with it..

Currently I'm using a consultant for my Application, and wanted to know when the Medicals are ready, do the CHC send the medicals to the consultant (Canadian one), and then the Consultant send it back to me, or the CHC notify the Consultant that the Medicals are ready, and he informs me to pick it up from the CHC ??

Thanks and Regards,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Mike_MRK said:
Hi,

I just have a small question, I know some people will tell me to ask my Consultant but I prefer to know how Everyone's Consultant dealing with it..

Currently I'm using a consultant for my Application, and wanted to know when the Medicals are ready, do the CHC send the medicals to the consultant (Canadian one), and then the Consultant send it back to me, or the CHC notify the Consultant that the Medicals are ready, and he informs me to pick it up from the CHC ??

Thanks and Regards,
They will probably send them to the consultant.

PMM

uday_grover

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will send to the mailing address u have provide it will be of ur consultant i suppose.

jalams2000

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 July, 2005
Med's Done....
18 Nov. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Hello Mike_MRK,

They will send the medical forms to your consultant in Canada. My consultant is also in Canada and they had sent my medical forms to him. Unfortunately, I had received the forms at hand after 65days. Anyhow, I had managed it. I had to write the CIC and they gave me additional 30days for submission. Actually some of the consultants are bloody fool. They do not want to realise the real situation they want to save money. Now I hate them.

Regards.