+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Updates

Sekani619

Sep 6, 2023
Hello Everyone
I have a question and i need help. i did my medicals on the 18th October 2023, unknowingly to me that IRCC are no longer asking for upfront medical report. While submitting my PR on the 28th of Oct 2023, i left the medical report upload space blank as instructed by IRCC.
So right now i got an email from IRCC asking for medical report with a new IME number.
I already submitted a webform referencing it back to the first medical report sheet i have with me.

please advice what do you think will be the issue here or will be the outcome

thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello Everyone
I have a question and i need help. i did my medicals on the 18th October 2023, unknowingly to me that IRCC are no longer asking for upfront medical report. While submitting my PR on the 28th of Oct 2023, i left the medical report upload space blank as instructed by IRCC.
So right now i got an email from IRCC asking for medical report with a new IME number.
I already submitted a webform referencing it back to the first medical report sheet i have with me.

thanks
My take is based on the cases I've seen on this forum, most don't hear back from IRCC in time and end up re-doing the medicals. Probably best if you go and do the medicals again using the new IME.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I need someone guidance regarding upfront medical. I have my upfront medical as it was done a few months back when I got the ITA but had to decline because my IELTS expired and after retaking my CRS became less than the cut-off. Now that Upfront Medical has a previous passport number. I have received a new passport because the previous one was about to expire in a few months. The question is can I use the same medical while submitting the application? Because cic website states that after 1 Oct no need for upfront medical.

Sekani619

Sep 6, 2023
My take is based on the cases I've seen on this forum, most don't hear back from IRCC in time and end up re-doing the medicals. Probably best if you go and do the medicals again using the new IME.
ok thanks for the update. Also i got an email yesterday confirming that the document has been updated to my profile and dues to some technical issues it may not be visible on my profile.
do you think i should redo the medicals with the current IME number?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
ok thanks for the update. Also i got an email yesterday confirming that the document has been updated to my profile and dues to some technical issues it may not be visible on my profile.
do you think i should redo the medicals with the current IME number?
>Also i got an email yesterday confirming that the document has been updated to my profile and dues to some technical issues it may not be visible on my profile.

Once we submit a webform, we sometimes get an acknowledgement. But whether that webform has been accepted by IRCC is separate thing.

Sekani619

Sep 6, 2023
>Also i got an email yesterday confirming that the document has been updated to my profile and dues to some technical issues it may not be visible on my profile.

Once we submit a webform, we sometimes get an acknowledgement. But whether that webform has been accepted by IRCC is separate thing.
Ya i know, well i will try to go do another medical. Although i did yesterday and the doctor said she cant do another medicals because i have an active medicals. Do you think its right?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Cathycx

Nov 30, 2023
Hello Everyone

thanks
Hi have your medical got updated and when after raising the webform? Please help as I am also in the same boat

Sekani619

Sep 6, 2023
Hi have your medical got updated and when after raising the webform? Please help as I am also in the same boat
it was a disturbing issue but i sent the webform, called IRCC many times to make sure the medical report was with them, if its in my file. They confirmed it was but i kept calling, thank God everything was finally ok, passed the medicals and my profile was update with the old medical report. I think you should do the same

Cathycx

Nov 30, 2023
it was a disturbing issue but i sent the webform, called IRCC many times to make sure the medical report was with them, if its in my file. They confirmed it was but i kept calling, thank God everything was finally ok, passed the medicals and my profile was update with the old medical report. I think you should do the same
Thanks for the prompt response but in how many days GC key shows that u passed the medical after raising the webform.Can you please share the timeline.

Sekani619

Sep 6, 2023
Thanks for the prompt response but in how many days GC key shows that u passed the medical after raising the webform.Can you please share the timeline.
After the calls and everything. it took me one month and some weeks, maximum 2month before i checked my ircc tracker to see that i have passed the medicals then, i went to my GC key immediately and it was updated. So this is my experience everybody has their experiences. Dont worry do what i told you and follow them up, everything will be ok

Cathycx

Nov 30, 2023
After the calls and everything. it took me one month and some weeks, maximum 2month before i checked my ircc tracker to see that i have passed the medicals then, i went to my GC key immediately and it was updated. So this is my experience everybody has their experiences. Dont worry do what i told you and follow them up, everything will be ok

Thank you so much. I am doing the same and the agent said the documents are already attached to the file but officer has not opened yet. I need to wait.