+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test proof for Co-Op Work Permit

itwarriorkarve

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hello All,

I am currently in Canada as a full time student and as part of my program I am eligible for a Co-Op work permit. As part of my student visa application, I had undergone a medical examination. However, the main form that i received from the hospital, I gave that away in my student application. All i have now is the invoice from the doctor that states my UHId number and the purpose of the medical examination.

Many of my fellow classmates have requested for the form from hospitals in their native places and apparently received the form with no hassle. However, my hospital is refusing to give me the form stating they cannot provide the form again and the invoice with the UHID number should be proof enough. It does make some sense, since I had taken the test just 6-7 months back and the hospital sends the entire report to CIC.

What I would like to know is that can i use this invoice as proof that I have taken a medical test for the work permit? Or do I need to take a new medical test? Experts and experienced guys please help me out!!