+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical surveillance

sherrynexus

Aug 25, 2020
, actually, on 1st July 2019, I did medical for Canada immigration as a student. on 10 July, I was called again to redo chest x-ray as there was some sort of white scars in my x-ray. at that time I also did a sputum test and it was found to be negative after 3 months. at that physician also did my ct scan and he said that I am not having TB. at that time my visa was approved but with the condition of medical surveillance. now in Canada, I gave chest x-ray and sputum test again and this time sputum test again came negative. but Toronto western hospital again asked me to do a sputum test but this time, I had to give only one sample. and they told me that you are not having active TB. frankly, the doctor said, " you can have dinner with my kids in my own home" and she said after 2 months she will phone call me to tell the result. and after 6 months from today, she will ask me to redo a chest x-ray. so this was all the process that happened to me.
right now I am having a question.
1) is this inactive TB?
2) will it affect my immigration status?
3) after 8 months, I will apply for a work permit. will medical refuse my work permit?
4) how long will this process take place?

Varmini

Apr 23, 2021
, actually, on 1st July 2019, I did medical for Canada immigration as a student. on 10 July, I was called again to redo chest x-ray as there was some sort of white scars in my x-ray. at that time I also did a sputum test and it was found to be negative after 3 months. at that physician also did my ct scan and he said that I am not having TB. at that time my visa was approved but with the condition of medical surveillance. now in Canada, I gave chest x-ray and sputum test again and this time sputum test again came negative. but Toronto western hospital again asked me to do a sputum test but this time, I had to give only one sample. and they told me that you are not having active TB. frankly, the doctor said, " you can have dinner with my kids in my own home" and she said after 2 months she will phone call me to tell the result. and after 6 months from today, she will ask me to redo a chest x-ray. so this was all the process that happened to me.
right now I am having a question.
1) is this inactive TB?
2) will it affect my immigration status?
3) after 8 months, I will apply for a work permit. will medical refuse my work permit?
4) how long will this process take place?
Did u apply for ur work permit?