+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical status changed from Pass to "We are reviewing..."

arslankhalid88

Apr 1, 2018
I m march applicant from pakistan
My husband is sponsoring me
I had my medical in april 2017
Aftr results were uploaded medical status was paased
Now last week it chnged to YOU DO NOT NEED MEDICAL EXAM FROM YOU PASSED MEDICAL EXAM
i got pre arrival services mail in dec 2017
Any idea whats next?

SatyIce

Nov 22, 2017
Hi All,

I just checked my CIC account and noticed that Medical is now showing "We are reviewing the result of your medical exam". Before it shows "You passed medical exam".

Can anyone experience the same issue..??

Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks
Hi Sandycool,

Was wondering if you found out what was the reason of your medical result changing from "Passed" to "We are reviewing...."?

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
My medical status went straight from AOR (AOR =June 14th) to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" after 14 days. Along with this, my BGC status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.". Can someone please tell me if I should be worried about my medical status? I'm concerned because its little unusual.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
My medical status went straight from AOR (AOR =June 14th) to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" after 14 days. Along with this, my BGC status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.". Can someone please tell me if I should be worried about my medical status? I'm concerned because its little unusual.
@SatyIce and @Sandycool - Can you guys please tell me if you had any update on your case?

mohamad elbaz

Nov 27, 2018
Hello guys,

I got (we are reviewing your medical results) message since a week. What to expect next and when.
It has been 40 days after AOR already.
Thanks

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello guys,

I got (we are reviewing your medical results) message since a week. What to expect next and when.
It has been 40 days after AOR already.
Thanks
Any update your side. I had repeat urine test. Aor 20 November. UCI assigned 27 dec. Medical under review....

karmadus

Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria
NOC Code......
0122 & 1212 & 1434 & 6551
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
IELTS Request
22-11-2018
Dear All,

I request your insight on my timeline

Category: FSW-O
NOC: 2173
eAPR filed + AOR: 24-Aug-2017 (RPRF paid)

Afterwards, I have the following updates
07-Sep-2017
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Background Check: Not Applicable

08-Sep-2017
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

11-Sep-2017
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background Check: Not applicable

FYI, I have a dependent child, not accompanying, in my application for whom I could not provide any medical information. I provided an LOE for it.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

** I have already posted the same query on August AOR thread.

Hi Dilbert,

I am currently in this same situation. I cannot provide any medical info for my non-accompanying child. I included LOE and affidavit in this regard. My Medical status is- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Kindly let me know how CIC resolved your issue and the timeline.

Thank you.

tydeninioluwa

Oct 2, 2021
Hi All,

I just checked my CIC account and noticed that Medical is now showing "We are reviewing the result of your medical exam". Before it shows "You passed medical exam". Speed Test

Can anyone experience the same issue..??

Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks
The clinic is so incompetent. Hope we pass the medicals soon. Once again, congrats and wish you will a speedy PPR

Last edited: