+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
thank you for nice info :)

sinpguy said:

Ratings: +1
[Good] [Poor]

Re: Online Status: "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED"
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2009, 10:32:59 pm »
If you have received a message on your eCas that, "MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED", you are NO longer IN PROCESS.
You have advanced to the next step....... DECISION MADE

Please refer to........... https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=ecas

Hang in there..... it shouldn't be long now

Barhoom

Feb 17, 2012
Hello Guys,
I sent this email to Buffalo as General Inquiry:
Good day,
My name is XXXXXXXXXXX, I did my medical examination in July 6th 2011, and since then I didn't receive anything from you. I would like to know the status of my application, and if there is anything needed to be done from my side

I am sending this email because my application passed the time it takes most of the cases as posted on CIC website.

Thanks,

and the there answer was:

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.
Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section

What do you think? ??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

studentsinpsk

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
Med's Request
September 2011
Med's Done....
September 2011
Barhoom said:
Hello Guys,
I sent this email to Buffalo as General Inquiry:
Good day,
My name is XXXXXXXXXXX, I did my medical examination in July 6th 2011, and since then I didn't receive anything from you. I would like to know the status of my application, and if there is anything needed to be done from my side

I am sending this email because my application passed the time it takes most of the cases as posted on CIC website.

Thanks,

and the there answer was:

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.
Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section

What do you think? ??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its just their regular aytomated reply....

simone22

Mar 24, 2012
Hi to everyone! I'm a newbie here. Share ko lang po story ko. I've been working here in Canada for more than two years now. Actually mag3years na po ako next month. I Applied my PR last Feb.2011 under the BC PNP which I got nominated. I've sent my application to Buffalo Visa Office. I tried checking the status of my application online (E-CAS). It was shown there that they received my Application the same month I send it to them. I got my medical request last Oct.2011 and made it done right away. Dec.2011 they sent me a medical request for my wife & kids in Philippines. Just this Feb.2012 which was my 1year since I last submitted my application, I checked it again(E-CAS) if there was any update w/ regards to my application and It says "Medical Results have Been Received" but there was no date given. It is more than 13months now of my application But I haven't got anything yet from the Visa Office. I tried to email buffalo to follow-up my status. Good thing they replied. But they only told me that my application is "IN PROCESS" and they didn't give any date when it will be completed. Kindly needed help from anyone here w/ the same experience. :( Share naman po your stories or if you could give some advices it would be better and will be highly appreciated. thanks po!

Kikiriki

Dec 13, 2011
mandy4you said:
what's she reply to you
she replied really fast
"I have forwarded your request to the officer responsible for your application". i don't have any other news, i applied in dec 2010, medicals done in July.

Tracy22k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Hello folks,
I must say its been very quiet here, as well as less info coming in since Sam, Sinpguy, Trughan and co got thier PR. Just curious...For those of you who had thier address disappear January, 27th....Has any of you noticed further changes to your ecas? any pr since? anyone have thier address appeared back since then? so many questions i must say because, mine address is still missing since then and there's been no changes on ecas either.
Your feedbacks are so much appreciated.
Cheers
Tracy..

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tracy22k said:
Hello folks,
I must say its been very quiet here, as well as less info coming in since Sam, Sinpguy, Trughan and co got thier PR. Just curious...For those of you who had thier address disappear January, 27th....Has any of you noticed further changes to your ecas? any pr since? anyone have thier address appeared back since then? so many questions i must say because, mine address is still missing since then and there's been no changes on ecas either.
Your feedbacks are so much appreciated.
Cheers
Tracy..
Hi there,

My address disappeared on January 27th and I got PPR on March 12th. My status is IN PROCESS.

Tracy22k

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
saka101 said:
Hi there,

My address disappeared on January 27th and I got PPR on March 12th. My status is IN PROCESS.
Hi Saka,
Thanks for the prompt response. I see you are a March, 2011 applicant. congrats on your pr. I am a July, 2011 applicant. Not sure if anyone within this time frame has gotten in this forum since. Anyways...lets keep our fingers cross.
cheers

pierra bear

Mar 26, 2012
hi there,

just new here..i'm also waiting for my ppr.. :( did my medical last october 25, 2011..i got nominated last march 26, 2011..

i emailed buffalo just got this reply:

your application is in process. we are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete..

Canadian consulate general buffalo..

my ecas says application received on april 26, 2011
medical results have been received..

i already submitted my police clearance last january 18, 2012..

still didn't receive any good news.. :(

lwth-tgw

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (CPP-Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2011
Nomination.....
02-09-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred back from CPP-O to Buffalo on 22-02-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-12-2011, MER 25-12-2011
Do any one know CPP manager's contact info? My friend was rejected under CEC case.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
pierra bear said:
hi there,

just new here..i'm also waiting for my ppr.. :( did my medical last october 25, 2011..i got nominated last march 26, 2011..

i emailed buffalo just got this reply:

your application is in process. we are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete..

Canadian consulate general buffalo..

my ecas says application received on april 26, 2011
medical results have been received..

i already submitted my police clearance last january 18, 2012..

still didn't receive any good news.. :(
SSimilar timeline to me mate......just keep the faith for a few more months and you'll get your port. Don't worry about it (if that's possible)

tiyen

Mar 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Nomination.....
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
26-08-2011
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
26-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2012
Hello all, My address also was disappear in the beginning of Jan2012 and after almost 2 and half month later that was today re appear again. But guess what, they have my address by themself as i don't live in the previous address which was mention in the aplication. I was surprise at first but figured that tbey must have my background check and found my new address as i changed all my billing address at the timecof shifting. Now finger crossed, hoping to get some news ASAP. Do any of you this kinda experince?

munishkumar_gupta

Oct 27, 2011
sim24 said:
Yours atleast say 'processing' and some our like me and sharru no change on ecas from past 5 months :(
hey
my application shows the same timeline
my application was submitted on aug 24,2011
they started prcoessing it on oct 31,2011
medicals request sent oct 29,2011
showing medicals received in jan 2012
now in process and i am still waiting for my ppr but my address has been disappeared two months ago do u have same situation

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
Does Detroit VO allows visa stamping in person?