+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
New_to_Sask said:
Negative! sigh.I finally got a hang of clerk at Fort Erie. She said all the items accepted today at Fort Erie are already in the supply chain and i might not get it today or they cannot pull it out from the rest. What should i do now??

My next bet is Stony Creek. Shall i bug them again? What are the past experiences at Stony Creek ?
it is up to you but let me tell you one secret. the people who answer phone are never helpful. dont rely on them as they are very hesitant to help. but if you go there when the truck from fort erie has arrived and let them know the urgency, ask for the supervisor, they will pull it out for you.

when i went to calgary sort facility the people there were extremely helpful and no question asked. you cannot count on the phone people. GO THERE!!!! the fone # I provide is for you to confirm their hours, not to ask them for helps because those lazyass guard people are pretty much useless.

to be honest i dont trust the info fort erie clerk gave you either, they normally very hesitant to help especially on friday but you just need to be there. you go there, request to see the manager and ask him for help because your passport will be on hold until next tuesday. it is sitting right inside the mailbox at fort erie waiting to be picked up by truck to stoney creek.

if you need your pp for the weekend trip to visit family in US, u better off move your ass now to southern border to get your passport at either of those 2 places. if you make it to fort erie by 5pm, talk to the manager. if you arrive late, then go to sort facility after 6pm. they are 40 km away from each other. Stoney Creek Hamilton is on the way to the Fort Erie border anyway.

my way of living is that i never take my eyes off the target or let anything beat me down until i see the result myself. you need that kind of spirit for this journey, till it is finished.

New_to_Sask

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 8th 2010
Doc's Request.
December 12th 2010
Nomination.....
January 19th 2011
AOR Received.
September 7th 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
September 7th 2011
Med's Done....
September 19th 2011
Passport Req..
December 6th, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 21rd 2011
LANDED..........
December 30th. 2011
TRUONGAN said:
it is up to you but let me tell you one secret. the people who answer phone are never helpful. dont rely on them as they are very hesitant to help. but if you go there when the truck from fort erie has arrived and let them know the urgency, ask for the supervisor, they will pull it out for you.

when i went to calgary sort facility the people there were extremely helpful and no question asked. you cannot count on the phone people. GO THERE!!!! the fone # I provide is for you to confirm their hours, not to ask them for helps because those lazyass guard people are pretty much useless.

to be honest i dont trust the info fort erie clerk gave you either, they normally very hesitant to help especially on friday but you just need to be there. you go there, request to see the manager and ask him for help because your passport will be on hold until next tuesday. it is sitting right inside the mailbox at fort erie waiting to be picked up by truck to stoney creek.

if you need your pp for the weekend trip to visit family in US, u better off move your ass now to southern border to get your passport at either of those 2 places. if you make it to fort erie by 5pm, talk to the manager. if you arrive late, then go to sort facility after 6pm. they are 40 km away from each other. Stoney Creek Hamilton is on the way to the Fort Erie border anyway.

my way of living is that i never take my eyes off the target or let anything beat me down until i see the result myself. you need that kind of spirit for this journey, till it is finished.
Right on! my friend. I am going to chase it today. I ll be leaving to Stoney Creek instead as i am more sure i ll be there even before the truck from fort erie arrives and keep waiting till it comes. Thank you again for all the info. without which i almost had gave up.

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
pls every1, am new here and know nothing about PNP, can u help me to know about it,,, who can apply and how,,,, the requirements,,,, points calculating,,,, etc....

thanx all

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
New_to_Sask said:
Right on! my friend. I am going to chase it today. I ll be leaving to Stoney Creek instead as i am more sure i ll be there even before the truck from fort erie arrives and keep waiting till it comes. Thank you again for all the info. without which i almost had gave up.
Bring the tracking # with you. Make a soft voice first, if it doesn't work, turn your tone up high a bit and ALWAYS request to talk to the manager.

Always be highly insistent to your goal! Dont let them send you home with nothing. I was lucky because the whole process at calgary sort facility was less than 20 mins. I was in the same situation getting stuck with my passport at Canada Post sorting facility on the weekend of Dec 10, 2011, but you see, I didn't take my eyes off the target so I became PR on Dec 9, one day after I had visa in hand.

Best of luck on your last journey to PR. Do the landing, too and keep us updated, tell us the whole story when you get home.

New_to_Sask

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 8th 2010
Doc's Request.
December 12th 2010
Nomination.....
January 19th 2011
AOR Received.
September 7th 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
September 7th 2011
Med's Done....
September 19th 2011
Passport Req..
December 6th, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 21rd 2011
LANDED..........
December 30th. 2011
TRUONGAN said:
Bring the tracking # with you. Make a soft voice first, if it doesn't work, turn your tone up high a bit and ALWAYS request to talk to the manager.

Always be highly insistent to your goal! Dont let them send you home with nothing. I was lucky because the whole process at calgary sort facility was less than 20 mins. I was in the same situation getting stuck with my passport at Canada Post sorting facility on the weekend of Dec 10, 2011, but you see, I didn't take my eyes off the target so I became PR on Dec 9, one day after I had visa in hand.

Best of luck on your last journey to PR. Do the landing, too and keep us updated, tell us the whole story when you get home.
Wooohoooo........My BIG BIG Thanks to the Master...."Truongan'

Where ever you are my friend, God bless you immensely for all the help and guidance that you have given. I am now PR of Canada and now all set to meet my family in US.

My story:

@ 5.30: Drove to Stoney Creek.....reached at 7.00

@ 7.00: Met with the facility manager. She was very nice and helpful. First she said it might not happen, but i insisted " IT IS MY PASSPORT" (several times). She was convinced that i needed my PP to meet my family for NEW Year and she agreed:)

@ 7.30: Started for Niagara right away

@ 8.15: Reached rainbow bridge

@ 9.15: Landed back in Canada and enjoying my first day (raining though) as PR of Canada @ Niagara Falls as i type you this message.

Happy New Year everyone. Have a good one:) ;D

puniajas

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 april2011
Doc's Request.
Not requested
Nomination.....
March 11
AOR Received.
4may2011
IELTS Request
Submit. With app 6 overall
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
14may
Med's Done....
24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
Hello every body

Can u guys plz help me
I just got my passport back with copr and visa on 24 dec
I am already in canda on work permit in Regina saskchwan

I wana do landing now
M Goin to toronto on 5 Jan 2012 for a visit

I am Planning to do landing formalities at same time

Can any one plz guide me the nearest border in Toronto to do landing.
And plz give adress for that border.
Seniors plz guide me
Is it matters I live in saskchwan in trying to do landing in Toronto .
Thanks jas

New_to_Sask

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 8th 2010
Doc's Request.
December 12th 2010
Nomination.....
January 19th 2011
AOR Received.
September 7th 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
September 7th 2011
Med's Done....
September 19th 2011
Passport Req..
December 6th, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 21rd 2011
LANDED..........
December 30th. 2011
puniajas said:
Hello every body

Can u guys plz help me
I just got my passport back with copr and visa on 24 dec
I am already in canda on work permit in Regina saskchwan

I wana do landing now
M Goin to toronto on 5 Jan 2012 for a visit

I am Planning to do landing formalities at same time

Can any one plz guide me the nearest border in Toronto to do landing.
And plz give adress for that border.
Seniors plz guide me
Is it matters I live in saskchwan in trying to do landing in Toronto .
Thanks jas
You may go either to rainbow bridge @ Niagara Falls or Buffalo-Fort Erie border

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
New_to_Sask said:
Wooohoooo........My BIG BIG Thanks to the Master...."Truongan'

Where ever you are my friend, God bless you immensely for all the help and guidance that you have given. I am now PR of Canada and now all set to meet my family in US.

My story:

@ 5.30: Drove to Stoney Creek.....reached at 7.00

@ 7.00: Met with the facility manager. She was very nice and helpful. First she said it might not happen, but i insisted " IT IS MY PASSPORT" (several times). She was convinced that i needed my PP to meet my family for NEW Year and she agreed:)

@ 7.30: Started for Niagara right away

@ 8.15: Reached rainbow bridge

@ 9.15: Landed back in Canada and enjoying my first day (raining though) as PR of Canada @ Niagara Falls as i type you this message.

Happy New Year everyone. Have a good one:) ;D
Congratulations!

I am glad you made it. Now enjoy your days as a PR and family reunion in the U.S

You became PR right on the first day your visa has come to Canada. That's awesome! Because of your strong spirit to get it done, it's actually done. I really like that attitude.

Once again, congrats!

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
Happy New year!!! Wishing everyone all the gudluck n happiness!!

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy New Year forum family

Today I got a new years gift with my address disappearing for the first time!
Hoping to get PPR soon!!!!

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
saka101 said:
Happy New Year forum family

Today I got a new years gift with my address disappearing for the first time!
Hoping to get PPR soon!!!!
Happy New year to everyone... SAKA.. There u go... you are the next one.. good luck

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinpguy said:
Happy New year to everyone... SAKA.. There u go... you are the next one.. good luck
Thank u....hopefully!

I am waiting for immigration guru TRUONGAN to tell me when I will get PPR....LOL :D

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
saka101 said:
Thank u....hopefully!

I am waiting for immigration guru TRUONGAN to tell me when I will get PPR....LOL :D
Well, I recently took a certificate course from " truongan institute of immigration science". Now he deals with only VIP clients. I am his junior. So u can ask me. Well don't tell him, I accept tips.
Just kidding. Now they r working on mar/apr I hope u will get it soon and meet ur fiance

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinpguy said:
Well, I recently took a certificate course from " truongan institute of immigration science". Now he deals with only VIP clients. I am his junior. So u can ask me. Well don't tell him, I accept tips.
Just kidding. Now they r working on mar/apr I hope u will get it soon and meet ur fiance
haha so I am no longer VIP??? Thought we all started this VIP thread together!! lol

Thanks I hope so too....cant wait to see him :D

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
saka101 said:
haha so I am no longer VIP??? Thought we all started this VIP thread together!! lol

Thanks I hope so too....cant wait to see him :D
You look for that in about 2 weeks from now Saka 8)