+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
steve138 said:
Just a quick question, if you get ur AOR does that mean ur application is complete (no missing papers)?
AOR only means your application forms are completed correctly and your supporting documents are good for paper screening. When they look at your file closely to make final decision, they may request various types of add'l docs, the most requested papers are updated PCC and current employment proof.

morgan918

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinpguy said:
Is there any january applicants left here for getting ppr other than me and Morgan. ??
a friend of mine, also a Jan applicant, got his PPR in Oct 2011...

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
morgan918 said:
a friend of mine, also a Jan applicant, got his PPR in Oct 2011...
Did u recently sent any email to Buffalo? So what next?

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
@ RAJ

Once cic-buffalo sent me same reply that they sent my email to processing department and processing department solved my problem in timely manner --dont worry ur issue will be taken care now

@all
i have two friends who applied in JAN 2011 and still didnt hear anything from buffalo after medicals

immi2011

Aug 14, 2011
One of that friend would be me.

I am PNP (international Masters Graduate Stream) Applicant, my Ecas status shows two lines, We received your application on January 24, 2011 and Medicals results have been received.
When I made my PR application, I submitted Police Clearance Certificates from 3 Countries (1 my Native Country and 2 other Countries excluding Canada). As I lived in 3 Countries for more than 6 months after my 18th Birthday. I have been in Canada since 2.5 Years. Currently I am on Post Graduate Work Permit working as an Electrical Engineer for an Engineering Consultant. At the time of my application I was working in a Call Centre and in my PR Application I mentioned that as my Current Occupation (2 months after my PR application I got professional Job). I have already discussed this with Rossei on this forum that I was afraid of notifying CEC about my new job as this would put my File Back in the Queue. I did my Medicals on 17th August 2011 and my Medicals were received at Ottawa on 29th August 2011. its Been 3 months since my medicals have been received and no news, I have been following this forum from July 2011 but I was hardly active on this forum due to busy schedule. Now I think I should have informed CEC about my new job at the time I sent my Medicals. One of my friend whose application was received on 18th January 2011, He received PPR on around 10th November, His Medical Dates are same. But he had submitted Police Clearance from only one country (his native country). I am aware that if an applicant has multiple Police clearances then it would take longer for his Case to be finalised. I recently sent email to Buffalo asking status and they replied that your application is in process and no further action is required from you. Now I am sending request for GCMS notes so that I can know at what stage is the Background Check. As TROUNGAN requested GCMS notes couple of times and he was able to know at what stage his security check was.

TROUNGAN I need a little help for GCMS, I have filled the required form, Signed it and Scanned it and now sending by email to this address ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca, The first page (instruction page) has ATIP File Number Field on Top Right Corner (I believe that is for their use), 2nd page First Field is Requester's Reference Number, Right now I have put my Buffalo File Number, am i right? Your prompt reply is appreciated.

Sorry if I was too long in expressing my story. But I think I have made up for my absence from this forum.

I congratulate all colleagues on this forum who got PPR and I wish best of Luck for all others who are waiting like me.

unaseem I got both of your text messages today, Thanks for that.

immi2011

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
immi2011 said:
TROUNGAN I need a little help for GCMS, I have filled the required form, Signed it and Scanned it and now sending by email to this address ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca, The first page (instruction page) has ATIP File Number Field on Top Right Corner (I believe that is for their use), 2nd page First Field is Requester's Reference Number, Right now I have put my Buffalo File Number, am i right? Your prompt reply is appreciated.
No, the requester ref number is their reference, leave it blank. you put in your Buffalo file number that starts with B in the field that says 'visa office file number'. You must also include a copy of your work permit to prove you are here in canada inquiring about your own case so you dont have to pay $5 under Privacy Act. If you do not send residential proof they will not process your application. Make sure you mark 'email' as method of response.

The email you have is correct.

Count 29 days from the day you send. If in 29 days you do not hear back I will give you the fone number of this office so you can follow up and they will send you your file right away; not that we are so powerful but because the law requires them to accommodate within 30 days. In my case though, GCMS doesn't help much! It doesn't give you more information other than your personal info. CAIPS is more useful. GCMS has some notes that may be interesting, what is that, you will find out yourself when you get yours :)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sinpguy said:
Is there any january applicants left here for getting ppr other than me and Morgan. ??
I know of a colleague of mine who applied in Dec, 2010 and hasn't received PPR yet. We both started working around same time and in same positions. We're both Muslims (not trying to be racist here but it's well-known that security checks are hard on us 8)) but of different nationality. The other difference is he is single and I'm married.

So, it again rises the question what the criteria are that may work to quicken Buffalo processing. Is it sheer luck or something else?

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
Rossei said:
I know of a colleague of mine who applied in Dec, 2010 and hasn't received PPR yet. We both started working around same time and in same positions. We're both Muslims (not trying to be racist here but it's well-known that security checks are hard on us 8)) but of different nationality. The other difference is he is single and I'm married.

So, it again rises the question what the criteria are that may work to quicken Buffalo processing. Is it sheer luck or something else?

Thats is strange.. Cos I thought since u r in govt. job that made it fast.. But not really hey.. I think they aasign a number of files to each VO and some are lazy and call in sick and others are really good at their work.. just a guess..
who knows... Atleast I know they didnt ignored the dec and jan like they did with oct applicants.... somehitng positive..

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
sam1986 said:
I agree with Rossei. They get extra vigilant with muslim names and tend to work a little harder on their files.....
I think the same... apparently I am one..

papai001

Feb 9, 2011
tanoshi said:
I just received a few minutes ago.

"Your passport/s is in line to have the Visa printed/added. If you need your passport, it can be returned to you without the Visa.

As indicated in the passport request, your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca"
Hi tanoshi,any update regarding your passport return Buffalo?

Did anybody receive passport from Buffalo with PR visa recently? Please share your timeline.

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinpguy said:
Thats is strange.. Cos I thought since u r in govt. job that made it fast.. But not really hey.. I think they aasign a number of files to each VO and some are lazy and call in sick and others are really good at their work.. just a guess..
who knows... Atleast I know they didnt ignored the dec and jan like they did with oct applicants.... somehitng positive..
That is very true about the VO's....some are lazy and some are on point. Its the same in any organization I guess.

Guess I wont hear anything until next year...I am getting antsy as I have not seen my fiancee in almost a year now! :(

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
papai001 said:
Hi tanoshi,any update regarding your passport return Buffalo?

Did anybody receive passport from Buffalo with PR visa recently? Please share your timeline.
Well, until now. No news for my passports yet. Expect receiving this week.....