+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

Mokrbi

Sep 17, 2019
Dear all
I make a middical exam on 16 December 2019 . And in my online case middical received by CIC on 19 December 2019
From that date up today I did not receive any thing
How many day's it takes before sending PR
Any one can give me fees back

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Dear all
I make a middical exam on 16 December 2019 . And in my online case middical received by CIC on 19 December 2019
depends on vo.. Ur vo?

JAY1982

Jun 1, 2018
Dear all
After the medical exam, it can take up to 180 days for the security clearance to come back. When that comes back, then your status will change to "Decision Made".

When I sponsored my parents, they did their medical exam on 10 April 2019. The results came back on 10 May 2019. And the security clearance was completed on 10 October 2019. Then the request for passport was sent to us on 24 October 2019. We hated that waiting period and the anxiety, but don't worry. If you have no security background concerns, then you are fine. All you need now is patience.

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
After the medical exam, it can take up to 180 days for the security clearance to come back. When that comes back, then your status will change to "Decision Made".

When I sponsored my parents, they did their medical exam on 10 April 2019. The results came back on 10 May 2019. And the security clearance was completed on 10 October 2019. Then the request for passport was sent to us on 24 October 2019. We hated that waiting period and the anxiety, but don't worry. If you have no security background concerns, then you are fine. All you need now is patience.
In short security clearance will come in 6 months time

george57

Mar 30, 2019
Hi every body , i have a question my immigration visa is already issued but i heared that according to the corona virus situation so Canada permit only Canedians to go in but others not. so
can I make landing now or not and if not when can i make my landing?

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
Hi every body , i have a question my immigration visa is already issued but i heared that according to the corona virus situation so Canada permit only Canedians to go in but others not. so
can I make landing now or not and if not when can i make my landing?
If you have received your landing papers and you have the visa stamp on your passport, it makes you a permanent residents. Citizens and PRs can still travel to Canada.

george57

Mar 30, 2019
If you have received your landing papers and you have the visa stamp on your passport, it makes you a permanent residents. Citizens and PRs can still travel to Canada.
yes I have every thing but they told me that you now are an immigrant but after landing you become a perminant resident so now i couldn't make landing but the immigrant who made landing before and coming back with a PR card or travel document written on it perminant resident he can inter Canada . But if the immigrant Visa (person who make landing for the first time) is not allowed is it wrighyt?

umairbm33

Sep 30, 2018
yes I have every thing but they told me that you now are an immigrant but after landing you become a perminant resident so now i couldn't make landing but the immigrant who made landing before and coming back with a PR card or travel document written on it perminant resident he can inter Canada . But if the immigrant Visa (person who make landing for the first time) is not allowed is it wrighyt?
If you contacted them and this is what they said then it must be the case.

naimabed

Nov 21, 2019
Category........
Other
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 2, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on April 25, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 6, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
    ==============================================================

My refugee case has been referred to Visa office by UNHCR quota .
    I have done my medical exam on 21 February 2020. And i have been interviewed by Migrant officer on 24 February.
    and my online case has updated as medical results received by IRCC on 15 March 2020.
    and i haven't received any call for passport request yet.
    ٍSo What is the expected next step? and How many month's it takes before sending PR?.

Last edited:
Reactions: aasraful