00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Hello every one.
Just got updated in ecas : "Medical Results have been received" I would like to ask: that mean CIC about finish and CIC finished Clearance:Background/Criminal/Security Check?

Here is my time line:
July 2011 - apply Refugee claim
Jan 2013 - rejected refugee
Apr 2013 - apply H & C application
Feb 2014 - rejected H & C application
Sept 2014 - apply H & C (second time)
Nov 2014 - AIP received
June 2015 - Require. Medical and police certificate (was made and sent to CIC in two week)
July 31 - Medical Results have been received

Appreciated for you answers!

Thanks,
Warm Regards,
D.Hudson.

Sanosun

Jun 4, 2014
Hi,
I am an Ontario PNP nominee. Here's my time line:

Sent my PR application to Sydney: May 2014
AOR: March 2015
Medical Request: May 2015
eMedical Sent: May 2015
Request For Additional Information: July 2015

After an abnormal wait of 10 months to get AOR, I've received my Medical Request in 2 months.
Three months after that, while all of my friends received their PR Card, I am requested to submit additional information:
1- Supplementary Information Request for Students: asking questions about my field of study, my intention to study, and my supervisors...
2- My CV

I am very surprise and confused. This request seems to be irrelevant and I've never heard anyone else get the same request. Please share your thoughts, is this normal??

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Is anybody had/have same situation?
Please .
Thanks

LenRn

Aug 13, 2015
My mom is in Philippines and just recently had her medical exam done for PR visa in canada.
And her chest X-Ray showed PTB and the doctor said it's only minimal PTB. She was started on medication right away prior to having the sputum test. And when she had the sputum test done a week after she started taking the medication, the result came back negative and even the sputum culture is negative. And she already completed 2 months of medication and had another chest X-ray done just recently and they still want her to continue for. A total of 6 months treatment. However, it seems hard to believe that she's positive PTB cause the rest of her family members are all negative and passed the medical exams considering they sleep in one bed. So she had other chest X-ray done in a well known hospital in our country and the result was clear and it's just recently. So kind of confusing which X-Ray is to believe.
Did any of you had an experience like this? Do they really make you start the medication right away without doing further testing? I feel like she's being a victim of Medical Scam here. The clinic knowing that her Daughter is already here in Canada. Any comments is highly appreciated. :)