+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request for TRV - please help!

peanut08

Dec 9, 2020
I need help.

My husband and I are here in Canada. I applied for my 4yr old daughter's tourist visa(outside canada) last Jan.22 and i scheduled her for medical last March 23 without IRCC request for medical (because medical appointment has long waiting time). I submitted her medical through webform and the agent replied on May 17 that he will update my daughter's application which will reflect in 2days.

However, yesterday i got a message from IRCC that they are requesting for medical. Can anyone who had the situation like me help me please? I did email the clinic and still waiting for their reply. I already spoke to the clinic before and they said that they will automatically forward the medical to ircc but i think it did not link to my daughters application. Tia

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
I need help.

My husband and I are here in Canada. I applied for my 4yr old daughter's tourist visa(outside canada) last Jan.22 and i scheduled her for medical last March 23 without IRCC request for medical (because medical appointment has long waiting time). I submitted her medical through webform and the agent replied on May 17 that he will update my daughter's application which will reflect in 2days.

However, yesterday i got a message from IRCC that they are requesting for medical. Can anyone who had the situation like me help me please? I did email the clinic and still waiting for their reply. I already spoke to the clinic before and they said that they will automatically forward the medical to ircc but i think it did not link to my daughters application. Tia
it happens.
they process webforms very slowly, so it would definitely take more than 2 days to reflect the medical exam results in your application.

I would suggest to keep submitting webforms once in 2-3 days, attach the ircc medical request form, your medical exam sheet from the hospital to the webform, and eventually, the medical exam results will show in your application, and the medical request will be automatically cleared then.
just be patient and send webforms.

peanut08

Dec 9, 2020
it happens.
they process webforms very slowly, so it would definitely take more than 2 days to reflect the medical exam results in your application.

I would suggest to keep submitting webforms once in 2-3 days, attach the ircc medical request form, your medical exam sheet from the hospital to the webform, and eventually, the medical exam results will show in your application, and the medical request will be automatically cleared then.
just be patient and send webforms.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your answer. I will do that