+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request for Super Visa: Chances of approval?

samaab87

May 25, 2017
Hi everyone

Just wanted to know:

My parents applied for Super visa and have received their medical request. What are the chances that their visa is most probably going to be approved?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks. Haven't had the medical yet.

Does diabetes, high blood pressure glaucoma/high PSA score pose a risk to visa approval?
Hope your parent(s) blood sugar levels are in control + there are no complications arising due to diabetes.

Similarly for the high PSA levels, hope there are no indications of prostrate cancer

samaab87

May 25, 2017
Hope your parent(s) blood sugar levels are in control + there are no complications arising due to diabetes.

Similarly for the high PSA levels, hope there are no indications of prostrate cancer
Thanks Bryanna

I just scheduled their interview for next week.

My father's levels just reached diagonal stage but there are no complications arising. PSA levels are high though. The doctor has suggested it might be an infection though.

Do these raise a red flag?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ideally, it could have helped if your parents were to undergo a dummy set of medical tests just to be sure before the super visa medicals.

Hope all goes well and they don't have to go through any secondary investigations