+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)

Jun 22, 2023
Hi,

I have lodged my VISA and did the Biomatrics and e-medical in time. However I got Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) and I am not sure what I have to do as I have already completed my medical examinations including e-medical.

Reactions: Subin1998

dkdlkang33

Oct 14, 2017
Which visa office is handling your application? I have the exact situation right now and don't know what to do

Jun 22, 2023
Which visa office is handling your application? I have the exact situation right now and don't know what to do
High Commission of Canada in Delhi, India but I am from Bhutan. I sent them bunch of request asking about it and I could finally upload the proof of e-medical examination but there have not been any response from them yet

dkdlkang33

Oct 14, 2017
High Commission of Canada in Delhi, India but I am from Bhutan. I sent them bunch of request asking about it and I could finally upload the proof of e-medical examination but there have not been any response from them yet
Can you please let me know what you mean by finally uploading the proof of e-medical examination? Did you not include in on the application before and you've reached out via the form and they uploaded it for you? How do you know if you haven't received any response from them.

By the way, I am in the same situation but it's the Manila visa office in my case.

Jun 22, 2023
Can you please let me know what you mean by finally uploading the proof of e-medical examination? Did you not include in on the application before and you've reached out via the form and they uploaded it for you? How do you know if you haven't received any response from them.

By the way, I am in the same situation but it's the Manila visa office in my case.
Oh okay I see. I couldn't upload the proof of e-medical examination (upfront medical examination) at the time of lodging/applying my visa however I did the e-medical examination three or four days after I applied. Then from what I know and heard from others, it's not necessary to upload the proof of e-medical examination as it will be updated automatically and immigration or visa office should have received the details soon after you complete your medical examination from the hospital. But in my case, I received IMM 1017E form after I did my e-medical examination which shouldn't have happened. So I was worried about it

dkdlkang33

Oct 14, 2017
Oh okay I see. I couldn't upload the proof of e-medical examination (upfront medical examination) at the time of lodging/applying my visa however I did the e-medical examination three or four days after I applied. Then from what I know and heard from others, it's not necessary to upload the proof of e-medical examination as it will be updated automatically and immigration or visa office should have received the details soon after you complete your medical examination from the hospital. But in my case, I received IMM 1017E form after I did my e-medical examination which shouldn't have happened. So I was worried about it
Ah I see what you mean. Then it's a bit different from my situation. The issue is the same, however, the upfront medical exam was done, but IMM 1017E form was uploaded on the application status, asking to take the medical exam. It's really frustrating :( Hopefully, we can find an answer

Jun 22, 2023
Ah I see what you mean. Then it's a bit different from my situation. The issue is the same, however, the upfront medical exam was done, but IMM 1017E form was uploaded on the application status, asking to take the medical exam. It's really frustrating :( Hopefully, we can find an answer
Okay. You too. All the best

Aug 4, 2023
I submitted my application in month of may 2023 and I upload my upfront medical exam one same day but i still getting request of medical exam ( imm1017e)i raise the webform also but after two months it’s still showing they didn’t get my medical report I don’t know what to do now

Jun 22, 2023
I submitted my application in month of may 2023 and I upload my upfront medical exam one same day but i still getting request of medical exam ( imm1017e)i raise the webform also but after two months it’s still showing they didn’t get my medical report I don’t know what to do now
If you have already uploaded your upfront medical examination, then there shouldn't be any problem. Same thing happened to me but after about a month it was updated that I passed my medical examinations.

cyrine57

Dec 12, 2023
Hello,

Same thing happened for me. I uploaded my upfrond medical exam but I have got recently a request of Section A Identification of client and summary(IMM 1017F).
I dont know what to do. Should I do another medical exam or should I wait until they confirm my results of medical exam.

MrsNouman

Jan 23, 2024
Pak
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SK- 07NOV 2023
Hello, I submitted my application along with upfront medical exam in June, 2023. Me and my children we all cleared the medical exam and in application tracker, it signifies COMPLETED. My husband required additional medical testing, and finally everything got cleared and his tracker also shows a COMPLETED mark. Now, me and my youngest son recieved a request for medical exam (IMM1017E) once again. Although in the tracker, it shows that we all are Completed with Medical Examination. Any body knows how to proceed with it? Should I web-form OR wait till it gets cleared on its own?

Another question, what is the difference between Streamlined Medical Exam and Medical Exam.

Regards

nimitpatel2021

Jan 16, 2024
Hi,

I have lodged my VISA and did the Biomatrics and e-medical in time. However I got Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) and I am not sure what I have to do as I have already completed my medical examinations including e-medical.
I have same instructions , what you did next ?