+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Report Missing? Applied study permit on May 20th

sjng94

Jul 30, 2014
Hi everyone,

I applied my study permit on May 20th, 2014, last submitted my medical report on July 7th, 2014. On August 4th, I received an email from the high commission of Canada in Singapore-visa section saying my medical exam report wasn't completed. I tried to call my panel hospital for information about this, but they are very sure they have submitted the medical exam report precisely on July 7th,2014 to the e-medical system. I have tried to get back to the SG visa office about this, but no reply was given. What should I do? Is this consider as Technical problems?

Email from SPOREIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Good Morning,

Further to your inquiries. Instructions were sent to you online for completion of a medical examination. To date no results have been received. Please advise when you had your examination.

Visa Section
High Commission of Canada - Singapore | Haut commissariat du Canada - Singapour
One George Street #11-01
Singapore 049145
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada[/email]

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At this junction you need to show ur panel hospital the reason to confirm to the appropriate in embassy that ur e-medical has been forarded & if not received they should reforward it. Let them know if u were to do it again to beat time, u will press for charge for services failure thereafter bcos u paid for sevice that is not delivered. So onus lies on the hospital to confirm service delivery fast to the cic.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is what I mean that u shld do another due to time factor & exigent situation you are. Pls do it fast.

ellanguyen

Aug 9, 2014
I had the same situation with the medical report.

The panel physician told me that it was delivered directly to the Embassy. I however still received the note saying that they did not have my report yet.

I contacted the clinic to have my completed medical report file - then send them to their email. My status was update to Medical Reviewing in Progress.

What I suggest is that you could try to get the email of the embassy at your country ( even though you applied online), send your medical file to them. You will hear their feed back like I did.

Good luck to you !

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think my earlier suggestion is close to urs & actually appreciate u sharing ur experience. Sjng94 this is good breakthrough for u.