Medical recheck request

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my upfront medical in first week of December and within 2 weeks of medical I got email from CIC to revisit the same physician. I did as requested and physician told me to get CT scan of chest done. Which I did today and will get report in next two weeks.

In between all this I received my ITA on Dec 22nd and completed my profile including uploading all documents

Now I am confused on if I should submit e-APR and pay fees or I should wait until I get ct scan report and submit that to cic panel physician I visited.

My PGWP is expiring soon and I need AOR asap so if I submit prior to submitting my ct scan report would that result into rejection for my PR or BOWP application??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any particular reason for as to why you had to get it re-done? If it's simply because the scan was improperly taken to CIC's standards (happened to me) then you can go ahead and submit your application.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Any particular reason for as to why you had to get it re-done? If it's simply because the scan was improperly taken to CIC's standards (happened to me) then you can go ahead and submit your application.
X-Ray was unclear around First Rib area and they suspected benign or malignant so to get more clear picture I was asked to do CT scan.
However what Physician told me is that none of that is inadmissible.

I could wait for couple of weeks but then it will also means that my application process will start late and BOWP will take longer as well. I want the things getting rolling and so once I get CT Scan report soon after that I can get my BOWP.

gatorengineer

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-16
Doc's Request.
11-08-16
AOR Received.
27-06-16
IELTS Request
CELPIP Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-07-16
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
X-Ray was unclear around First Rib area and they suspected benign or malignant so to get more clear picture I was asked to do CT scan.
However what Physician told me is that none of that is inadmissible.

I could wait for couple of weeks but then it will also means that my application process will start late and BOWP will take longer as well. I want the things getting rolling and so once I get CT Scan report soon after that I can get my BOWP.
As long as you have the e-medical sheet, go ahead and apply for it right away.
No matter how many new tests are done or what the outcome is , you e-medical number will not change.
CIC should start processing your application but will not finalise it till your medical exam is clear.
Your BOWP will be put "on hold" till medicals are cleared, they wont reject it just coz you medical is IN PROCESS.

Before Express Entry medicals were asked later in the processing (near to visa issuance).
You may save some time if you apply right away.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok I was hoping the same that if I submit now at least my R10 / Background check can start and medical will remain in progress. I can also apply for BOWP after getting AOR so I don't waste time waiting for medical reports.

Gursimran87

Jan 22, 2018
I am in kind of same situation, My current status is IP2 (AOR 29 July 2017), my medicals are expiring on 18th Feb 2018.
CIC requested for RPRF on 11th Jan 2018, which I paid on same day. Now, neither is got PPR nor new medical request. So, can somebody help me to understand what could be the possible cause of the same? What should i expect in coming days, how much time it can take to PPR, & also if they requested for RPRF, should i assume I through all the checks? Please share, if anyone has knowledge about the same. Thanks
I am FSW (OutLand) --