+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL REASSESSMENT LETTER

May 6, 2013
Hi All,

I recently joined and new to this forum. So please excuse me if it break any rules mistakenly.

I have a question regarding the email that I got. I sponsored my wife for PR and our case is being processed by CPP - Ottawa. Me and my Wife were in US and moved to Canada last year.

My Wife has a Visitor Visa while I have Canadian PR. After I moved here I sponsored my Wife and our case is being processed by CPP Ottawa.

Last year during our India Visit we got the Medicals done in India in Feb 2012. I applied for her PR in September 2012.

Since the case is not decided yet, I guess they want to reassess the Medical.

My question is that they are asking to get the additional examination done from Same Physician who did the exam Initially. (Take this letter to the Panel Physician (PP) who examined you for the medical assessment(s) to be arranged)

But right now my Wife is in Canada with me on a Visitor Visa, so wondering if I have to go to India to get this additional examination done from same PP. Is it possible to get the Additional Examination done by a PP in Canada?

Thanks,
Sunny

*************************MEDICAL REASSESSMENT LETTER***************************************

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The results of your initial medical examinations are expired. Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached.

We require the following additional medical examination(s):

Require Fresh CHEST XRAY for re-assessment of your medicals validity.

• Chest Xray with report.
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419).
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION form [Page 2 of IMM 5419].

Take this letter to the Panel Physician (PP) who examined you for the medical assessment(s) to be arranged.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

frozensealion

Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 22 2011
Doc's Request.
dec 5 2012
AOR Received.
never
Med's Request
May 12 2013
Med's Done....
May 18 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
excempt fotos and copies req Jun 17 2013
We received the same letter and are in same situation. We did go to an authorized physician, he did the exam and were sent to immigration.
Have not received answer yet, or acknowledge of receipt. Physician said result will be sent online to the processing office.

canada291984

Feb 2, 2014
Hello .

Just saw your post , I am going for my reassessment of medical tomorrow and its been almost 1 year my passport is with embassy, just want to know how long it takes to get my PR after sending them reassessment of medical. thank you for your time and help . :) :)

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada291984 said:
Hello .

Just saw your post , I am going for my reassessment of medical tomorrow and its been almost 1 year my passport is with embassy, just want to know how long it takes to get my PR after sending them reassessment of medical. thank you for your time and help . :) :)
HI which Visa Office you are dealing with ?

dip25_shah

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2014
Doc's Request.
17th Sep 2014
File Transfer...
8th July 2014
Med's Request
Medical Reassessment 9th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd March 2014 (Medical Reassessment done 12tht Feb 2014)
Interview........
No Interview ;) (Dicision made: 19th March 2015)
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th April 2015
LANDED..........
5th May 2015
Hello..
i got the same email yesterday.. going for medical today.. after this what will be the next process.. i hv applied for on July 2014. It been almost 8months now..
:mad: :( :eek: :-\ :-X ???

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Sunny Invictus said:

My question is that they are asking to get the additional examination done from Same Physician who did the exam Initially. (Take this letter to the Panel Physician (PP) who examined you for the medical assessment(s) to be arranged)

But right now my Wife is in Canada with me on a Visitor Visa, so wondering if I have to go to India to get this additional examination done from same PP. Is it possible to get the Additional Examination done by a PP in Canada?

I think your wife can go to an authorized Panel Physician, wherever she is at present. NDVO probably assumed that your wife is in India. Call a PP in Canada and ask if they will do it (most likely they will).