Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Thank you for your response@shannonxtreme, that was a great relief. and promptly done.
Best regards.
No worries! Also worth pointing out that if you get TB again while in Canada, treatment is free even if you don't have insurance.

Tanish Narwal

Sep 11, 2019
hii bro im +ve for hepatitis b can my visa application can b approves im just 18 with no any active sign of disease..... bro please help me....its urgent

Mhayang

Sep 4, 2019
Hi everyone!

Just want to get some ideas about application refusal due to
Medical problem. My partner has a hyperthyroidism. In the medical they are still waiting for the result of retake of xray. They said they cannot proceed until the doctor get the result of blood, urine and xray. They redo the xray becuase the doctor saw something in xray but can’t explain but it is. Then they left him hanging from there.
Can somebody tell me is the hyperthyroid grounds for refusal he is taking medication right now.

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Hey , can anyone tell me about self harming marks?
You aren't getting refused for self-harming marks. A medical reason for refusal is if you have a condition that could place unwanted stress on Canada's medical system, I believe.

Hope you're in a better place now!

Reactions: Ruhaan khan

RoopeshG

May 12, 2021
Please let me know if a person is on blood thinner like Xarelto does this result in rejection from csnada immigration

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the response it is for PFO and DVT
I have included the cost per tablet in a Ontario to give you an idea. This medication is only covered for certain people in Canada so your access to the medication depending on how your medication is covered in Canada and where you live in Canada. I have included more information when it comes to people receiving medication through the Ontario government. I would expect that you will be required to do further cardiac testing to see what the prognosis for your PFO, to examine your overall cardiac health and whether surgery will be necessary. Would make sure that you bring information about your treatment for your past DVT and PFO to your medical.

https://www.formulary.health.gov.on.ca/formulary/results.xhtml?q=Rivaroxaban&type=1
https://www.formulary.health.gov.on.ca/formulary/limitedUseNotes.xhtml?pcg9Id=201200104

RoopeshG

May 12, 2021
I have included the cost per tablet in a Ontario to give you an idea. This medication is only covered for certain people in Canada so your access to the medication depending on how your medication is covered in Canada and where you live in Canada. I have included more information when it comes to people receiving medication through the Ontario government. I would expect that you will be required to do further cardiac testing to see what the prognosis for your PFO, to examine your overall cardiac health and whether surgery will be necessary. Would make sure that you bring information about your treatment for your past DVT and PFO to your medical.

https://www.formulary.health.gov.on.ca/formulary/results.xhtml?q=Rivaroxaban&type=1
https://www.formulary.health.gov.on.ca/formulary/limitedUseNotes.xhtml?pcg9Id=201200104
Thanks for letting me know PFO is already done 12 years back just need to take medication.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for letting me know PFO is already done 12 years back just need to take medication.
You will need to provide information about when the surgery was performed and any notes from your surgeon or cardiologist about whether the surgery was sucessful and what is the current state of your heart. List of current medications and also prognosis. In terms of your DVT. Why yoù had the DVT. Was it due to surgery or other reasons? What treatment you have been receiving and for how long and any other comments.

RoopeshG

May 12, 2021
You will need to provide information about when the surgery was performed and any notes from your surgeon or cardiologist about whether the surgery was sucessful and what is the current state of your heart. List of current medications and also prognosis. In terms of your DVT. Why yoù had the DVT. Was it due to surgery or other reasons? What treatment you have been receiving and for how long and any other comments.
I had a DVT and already had surgery on my leg I have checked with my doctor recently and I am all good