+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Issue?

modelo

Sep 8, 2007
Hi friends!

I am planning to apply for a Skilled worker in Canada. but Im having hesitations because I had a lung disease 4 years ago. But it was totally cured now but lung diseases are leaving scars in the lungs even if you have cured it already. do you think I will fail on medical tests?

thanks =)

pracky

May 30, 2007
They only check for contegious diseases and any thing that is expensive to the canadian health system.

prakash

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pracky said:
They only check for contegious diseases and any thing that is expensive to the canadian health system.

prakash
If the scars turn up on the x-ray, you will probably be "furthered " for additional tests to probably determine that you don't have TB. These tests usually take an additional 8 weeks after the medical report is received in CHC.

PMM

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
modelo said:
Hi friends!

I am planning to apply for a Skilled worker in Canada. but Im having hesitations because I had a lung disease 4 years ago. But it was totally cured now but lung diseases are leaving scars in the lungs even if you have cured it already. do you think I will fail on medical tests?

thanks =)
Hi Modelo

I would like to share my experience on our medical tests with you, my wife and I have a very old scars on our lungs (what a coincidence), the matter is that the doctor told us that if there were any reason to be rejected, this was one of the main of them because CIC takes good care on the lungs, we thought that it was all for us, however he told us that since these scars seemed to be already cured and old, there would be a possibility to be accepted…..I am already in Canada my friend… the rest is history. So just try it worth it. Believe me!! We never gave up.

Good luck
Eduardo