+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Issue -Asthama

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hi All,

I would like to clarify few questions in regards to Medical issues which i had

> i have mild asthama problem , sometime issues with breathing and i use asthalin inhailer as im interested in Canada PR on EE / PNP will it be a problem in Medical Tests by panel doctor ?

> What all tests we will go through when we visit to Medical Tests ?

> and can we carry Medicine to Canada from india ?

> do we need to have prescriptions or any other tests needs to be done to take flight o Canada

Reply to these questions will be much appreciated , i understand no one in this forum is a Doc from panel , but still , i would like to know forum members Suggestions/Experience in this .

Thanks in Advance

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
You will not be tested for asthma and that will not affect your application. You will have blood tests to check for blood in your urine, chest x-ray and general check-up by doctor examining you and asking questions. Disclose that you have asthma as that is being honest and it doesn't affect your application.

Best Wishes!

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
You will not be tested for asthma and that will not affect your application. You will have blood tests to check for blood in your urine, chest x-ray and general check-up by doctor examining you and asking questions. Disclose that you have asthma as that is being honest and it doesn't affect your application.

Best Wishes!
What other test are done once we declare Asthama?